STD or Not STD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STD or No STD

• STD

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No STD

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

VHK

Oct 2, 2007
like you wouldnt take clamydia for this shit.
2 pills and that shit is gone, but i can forever say i fucked this bitch in the ass
STD? How about STupiD. Ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it. You shouldv'e just jacked off in her mouth lol

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
That is one phat ass! Sweeet! well worth it...you taking antibiotics? did they stick that needle up your pee hole?
naw they dont do that shit no more
just piss in a cup, results came back positive, take 2 pills, thats it.

so anybody sayin that wasnt worth it is on some gay shit
that pussy was the bomb, i had that shit so wet sham-wow couldnt even absorb all that shit

who cares if the pussy was a petrie dish of infestation, its better than the ugly fat bitches i used to fuck.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com

that pussy was the bomb, i had that shit so wet sham-wow couldnt even absorb all that shit

who cares if the pussy was a petrie dish of infestation, its better than the ugly fat bitches i used to fuck.
oh, shit aint't bad at all then

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com

New Sig Nappy.. Thanks
loooool

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com

sham-wow sucks it dosen't really work

May 24, 2002
that pussy was the bomb, i had that shit so wet sham-wow couldnt even absorb all that shit.
:ermm:
girl, guy....sex really isnt that important to risk getting a STD over. Thats just straight up fucking STUPID!

next time you may not be so lucky and get aids or herpes.

Get your head out of your ass, Nappy.

Jul 4, 2007
I know its going to sounds crazy...but the Family Dollar out here sells 12 packs (i think its 12 packs) of Durex condoms for 50cents....so yeah..thats where I get my shit...