Sports forum needs a good laugh. Someone post Russell's interview!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
8th minimum? must be doing it big huh? LOL...the "radio station" must be paying you the big bucks :cheeky:....come on breh, whats the deal, why does everything have to be personal with you? is it the titans? you care way to much about me radio, its pathetic.
Personal? That is a good one.

Care about you? Nah, don't flatter yourself.

I never said I was doing it big. I can't help if you feel inferior in any way. Emotions will ruin a man or woman!

Aug 9, 2006
yeah, personal..

what else do you call quoting multiple post from me...every post in the sports forum i put your quoting and using your puppy names for me nd shit...

"i smoke an 8th a day minimum..." acting like 3-4 blunts is only what "real smokers" smoke....uhh come on breh i dont give a fuck about your personal life and quit giving a fuck about mine..your the only 1 bringing up all types of life storys when it comes to talkin to me

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol you would think jamarcus is the prototypical raider fan from the interview, instead of their former franchise player lol

Jul 29, 2002
no reason? its not like raider fans arent in the niners thread "front lining"...it goes both ways on the siccness....if you cant suck it up i suggest you leave, bitching and moaning doesnt help anything

.......what the fuck you talking bout.......i know this is all shit and giggles.....calmate.......never really seen you in the sports forum......

Dec 2, 2006
yeah, personal..

what else do you call quoting multiple post from me...every post in the sports forum i put your quoting and using your puppy names for me nd shit...

"i smoke an 8th a day minimum..." acting like 3-4 blunts is only what "real smokers" smoke....uhh come on breh i dont give a fuck about your personal life and quit giving a fuck about mine..your the only 1 bringing up all types of life storys when it comes to talkin to me
Shut your sensitive ass up. You sound mad but about something, but whatever it is your mad about is not my fault. You are the one taking it personal "breh!" LOL

I just got home from practice and am smoking my fourth bat of the day. Maybe I will write a book for you.

Jan 9, 2009
yo chree has a point tho..

nothing about that guy said "NFL Quarterback" at all..
all that "yes ma'am" "no ma'am" shit set black people back 20 years.

he sounded like a big slow dumb black nigga from the south