Sports forum needs a good laugh. Someone post Russell's interview!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
This bafoon had no idea what the reporter was asking.lol. Look at the look on his face and how long it took for him to realize she was waiting for an answer.
Russell deserves all the bad publicity he gets. What a waste of talent and a career.

Jan 18, 2006
Niner fans are the ones talking cuz there the ones that feel threatened. We aint even trippen off yall, we gonna smash yall and go about our business the rest of the season. Last time i checked Niners havent been to the playoffs in a long time also so keep it movin, Chree we know your a natural born hater. Only person i ever heard call Bo Jackson overrated

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Niner fans are the ones talking cuz there the ones that feel threatened. We aint even trippen off yall, we gonna smash yall and go about our business the rest of the season. Last time i checked Niners havent been to the playoffs in a long time also so keep it movin, Chree we know your a natural born hater. Only person i ever heard call Bo Jackson overrated
And what happened the last time these two teams played in the regular season? :cool:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
last time we sucked. we've sucked since we lost the superbowl. noone is denying the past, except for the 9er fans. 9er fans have left out the fact that they haven't made it to the playoffs since they were beat by the buccs who went on to beat us. every single season since y'all have had 1 or 2 more wins than us except when y'all had the worst record in the nfl & last year.

Wikipedia said:
Even though the Raiders currently hold a 6-5 edge in the all-time regular season series, The 49ers won the last time the two teams played each other on October 8, 2006 at Monster Park in San Francisco with the score of 34-20. The 49ers also won the latest match between the teams in a pre-season game on August 22, 2009. The next time the two teams will face each other in the regular season will be in 2010 in San Francisco when the 49ers play the AFC West teams (as is NFL scheduling custom every four years).
y'all are trippin, seriously. y'all are not leaps & bounds better than us by any means.*

*This message will be responded to by a butthurt 9er fan by saying either "we have more rings than you" or "at least we never lost in a superbowl"

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah, I guess 7 straight seasons with 11 or more losses is hardly better than the 9ers at this point.

Seriously, that's like some Browns or Lions type of history.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Yeah, I guess 7 straight seasons with 11 or more losses is hardly better than the 9ers at this point.

Seriously, that's like some Browns or Lions type of history.
you act like the niners have been so much better... you guys had 6 straight losing seasons and finally hit .500 last year

both teams have sucked in recent history..... the niners just sucked a little bit less

Dec 2, 2006
The good thing is we get to see October 17th when it counts. When we walk out of CANDLESTICKITUPURASS PARK with the W, yall will know then what we see. The Raiders are going to play quality football this year, contrary to what you other guys think. The potential is there and Al is letting the coaches coach. Cable talked Russell right out the door and has really flipped the roster. Coaches inheriting a mess need 3 years minimum to turn it around. Hopefully a little consistency overall will payoff in the form of W's. FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!

Feb 14, 2004
I hope the Raiders beat the 49ers. Gettin' real tired of most of the 9er fans on here talking a gang of shyt. When the Hawks beat them last season, it got real quiet around here, and it was lovely.