Sports forum needs a good laugh. Someone post Russell's interview!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck the shithawks

aand I finally figured it out, Raider fans talk so much shit about alex smith because........

ALEX SMITH SHITTED ON THE RAIDERS

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I hope the Raiders beat the 49ers. Gettin' real tired of most of the 9er fans on here talking a gang of shyt. When the Hawks beat them last season, it got real quiet around here, and it was lovely.
stfu savage the seachickens aint shit and will continue to be so. They were just relevant for a few years there but not anymore. And quit whining about the SuperBowl Loss*, hahahahahahaha.

Jul 29, 2002
man some of yall go way out of the way to talk shit.........front lining all day..........glad this time of the year is here though.....

......fuck your face evreytime you hate on the RAIDERS......

Aug 9, 2006
Ah moorcock, I think he knows that.... Put the mary jane down if you can't function. Smokers like you ruin it for us real smokers.
:hurt:

your post was the longest of the thread...how would it be anybody else "going out of there way.." the thread was started to negatively portray a number 1 pick for the raiders..so why would anybodys reply in the thread be a shock to anyone?!?!?

real smokers? ok breh ill stick with the "fake" smokers, the "real" smokers are smoking rocks and by default raider fans....:knockout:

Dec 2, 2006
:hurt:

your post was the longest of the thread...how would it be anybody else "going out of there way.." the thread was started to negatively portray a number 1 pick for the raiders..so why would anybodys reply in the thread be a shock to anyone?!?!?
Huh?

real smokers? ok breh ill stick with the "fake" smokers, the "real" smokers are smoking rocks and by default raider fans....:knockout:
I smoke an eight a day minimum, to the head. I am about to have breakfast right now actually. Where I am from, the tweakers are smoking nice, clear, pure shards, not rocks, but I will be whatever you want to be. Rock on!lol

Aug 9, 2006
Huh?

I smoke an eight a day minimum, to the head. I am about to have breakfast right now actually. Where I am from, the tweakers are smoking nice, clear, pure shards, not rocks, but I will be whatever you want to be. Rock on!lol
8th minimum? must be doing it big huh? LOL...the "radio station" must be paying you the big bucks :cheeky:....come on breh, whats the deal, why does everything have to be personal with you? is it the titans? you care way to much about me radio, its pathetic