South Park mexican

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
MzCiN said:
^^^^^ thank u!!!! thats wut im saying ppl on the inside now that shit was a bunch of bullshit and got respect for em still. haters fall back !! lol
Hmm...I guess you two missed the part about the DNA test proving he had a child with his 'girl' (who was 14, I believe)...

That part isn't an allegation.

Apr 13, 2007
REdRUM said:
Hmm...I guess you two missed the part about the DNA test proving he had a child with his 'girl' (who was 14, I believe)...

That part isn't an allegation.

no i didnt miss that part either. like i said i could care less wut his sexual taste in bitches is. i dont know wut he did cause i didnt see it with my own eyes. and besides i know alot of bitches who are 15 and look like they 20 dating old as foos. and some of em end up getting married to them and havin kids n shit. and ppl approve of that. ppl live their lives how they wanna live em. that dont change his music.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
No, it doesn't...but if he fucked your 14 year old daughter...it'd be all good, then? Seriously.

Musicwise, I'm a fan. I don't support him, though, because I'm a father, and that's first to me.

That's me, though...

Apr 13, 2007
REdRUM said:
No, it doesn't...but if he fucked your 14 year old daughter...it'd be all good, then? Seriously.

Musicwise, I'm a fan. I don't support him, though, because I'm a father, and that's first to me.

That's me, though...

i never said i would approve of my daughter dating some old fucker lol. but i mean come on now wtf does a dumbass 14yr old gotta be doing hangin with some 30 yr old. i know alot of lil skanks that lie about their age cause they can pull it off. u dont really know wut happened. neither do i. i dont know if he lurked around a middleschool and sntached her up or something lol. so i cant say im gonna stop bumpin his shit because " they said " such and such. and my 14yr old daugher wouldnt be runnin wild out on her own either. im a mother myself. and if my daugher came to me and told me shed been raped id raise hell. but from the clips ive seen she didnt deny having a realtionship with him and she also didnt deny telling him she was 20 yrs old and the fact it was consentual. so i dont understand how its all his fault. her dumbass lied. idk the whole thing just seems stupid and fucked up. hes the shit so i wont stop supporting him because of that. he may be the monster ppl say he is or he may not. i dont really care. fuck his personal life.

thats just me tho i dont expect ppl to agree.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
The one thing that doesn't change is the fact that HE was the adult. Even in reports by his people, they say he knew these girls were young. If it was an isolated incident...that's one thing, and still all bad.

But it happened repeatedly.

There's another thread on here about this same topic...let me get that, and you can read into it a little more.

Dec 19, 2005
spm is sick...and i agree 100% with whoever said his raps can be elementary sometimes but he pulls it off...matter a fact im finna slap that time is money cd right now...