South Park mexican

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
yea i didnt say he didnt do it.... but i dont know if he did either u know. so why would i stop supporting his shit just because of that. and i totally agree with u. i dont care bout none of that. i like his shit period. fuck his personal life.

Apr 30, 2007
hblock1 said:
Homie was molested his 13 yr old daughters friend when she slept over his pad..!! Who knows.. if he had balls to molest tha friend.. he mighta been molestin his daughter too..!! SPM aint tha business.. regardless of his voice.. niggas a sucka for dat shit..!!
Exactly.

It was proven he fucked with a gang of under age girls. He was only convicted of the molestation of his step daughters friend.

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
^ ok why is everyone so interested in his personal life. who the fuck cares. his music is wut it is. hes the shit. regardless of his taste.

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
^^ idk wut u been smokin... theres one or 2 songs that suck like mi feria and medicine thug girl and some other ones but he has some coo shit. u krazy. everyone has their own opinion tho so i respect that. . just had to correct u tho... spm the shit :lick:

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Rumor is that shit was a set up from the word down in houston. Either way he was dope.

Just got a letter from my old best friend
Doing twenty-five in the federal pen
Wanna come home but he said until then
Could I look over his three children
They wake em up at five am for Fruit Loops
Draped in white overalls and black boots
Used to drive a Lac sipping gin and juice
Now we need money for some chips and soups
Run around town with a sack of rocks
Polo shirt with the matching socks
Mom I promise one day I'ma stop
I'ma grow up and be a astro-naut

Jun 22, 2007
i dunno bouthim bein the "shit" - i think he's aight.
def. heard better. but thatz MY opinion.

and as for him molestin lil girlz...

Thatz just not koo PERIOD. if he didnt do it, then the real headz inside wll know. If he did do it, pf i hope he getz what he deserves.

but we will NEVER know.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
SPM goes hard man. He was definitely one of the most slept on lyricists out there to me. He was always out shinin' and out rappin people on damn near every collabo he did. He brought out the best in baby bash and others too. I'm not really a fan of bash, but whenever they worked together, he was fire too.

As far as my view on that dude as a person, I guess I think about it as a lawyer probably would... He ALLEGEDLY molested a little girl, and for all intents and purposes, was convicted of mollestation. His story sounds credible, and very believable to me even, but I can't call it. I wouldn't doubt that a jury would want to put away a mexican rapper that talks about dealing drugs and smokin people left and right just because he is exactly those things I described and probably could assume that he needs to be locked up for SOMETHIN, but like I said I can't call it either way.

They really only have a testimony from a young girl that he says was persuaded by her mom to lie in court because he was having an affair with her mom for several years and was paying her to keep quiet. He stopped paying her and they got in an argument and he says she conspired to get him locked up because of it.

Until they really prove somethin, I'm a keep bumpin his music AND michael jackson's classics. Call it what you want

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
^^^^^ thank u!!!! thats wut im saying ppl on the inside now that shit was a bunch of bullshit and got respect for em still. haters fall back !! lol

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
hahahahahaha i know u should check out that thread. shit was comedy " u got diarrea homeboy " lol shit was hilarious