South Park mexican

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2006
I just got " Dope sells itself " the spm mixtape. Track 15 is called "the live battle" and it features lucky luciano..........Spm calls himself "lucky lou killer" .....and on lucky luciano call himself " c coy killer" ...WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?.....ARE THEY BEFFING? ... OR ARE THEY JUST MESSING AROUND?

Mar 2, 2006
Homie was molested his 13 yr old daughters friend when she slept over his pad..!! Who knows.. if he had balls to molest tha friend.. he mighta been molestin his daughter too..!! SPM aint tha business.. regardless of his voice.. niggas a sucka for dat shit..!!

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
horror said:
spm fucking sucks i cant stand his voice

thats the most incorrect statement ive ever seen on da siccness. spm's the shit. regardless of wut ever the fuck ppl say he did.

Jun 1, 2006
centralcoast805 said:
I just got " Dope sells itself " the spm mixtape. Track 15 is called "the live battle" and it features lucky luciano..........Spm calls himself "lucky lou killer" .....and on lucky luciano call himself " c coy killer" ...WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?.....ARE THEY BEFFING? ... OR ARE THEY JUST MESSING AROUND?

................?

Aug 31, 2007
Free SPM, They said that, that lil girl's mom set tha whole thang up, its one lil girl's word, persuaded by her mom, against a famous rapper's word... all they need was tha lil girl to say one lil thang, n she prolly didnt even have 2 back it up wit evidence... it bull shit to me, but he still making money and he still making records from jail, and his shit is still tight, so fuck all you haters.

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
^^ u dont even know he did it. unless u were there. which i doutb u were. so how can u call em that. alot of innocent ppl go to jail. u cant say hes not one of em just cause hes a so called pedophile. thats bullshit. im all for spm. i dont give a fuck how many cases money hungry mothers come up with. fuck that