sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Anyone else waiting to see how Opie's death CONTINUES to affect Jax and the Sons like it has been this whole season? What about you KrazeeRDM @KrazeeRDM ?

Nov 14, 2002
what happend to the guys in the truck they gave that fake money to to get that one guy that was killed by the bus?i been waiting on them to come back for revenge but they are missing.

Jan 5, 2006
Juice wont get killed, Sutter's been delaying the fuck out of Clay and Juice dying forever... one of the main characters needs to die, because it seems like theres always some little bullshit that will keep that character alive until atleast the next episode. The Sheriff didnt directly give up Juice because of Franky Diamonds being dead.

Clay knows about Juice, I bet Clay ends up smoking him, funny thing is it took Jax very little time to figure out the snitch, I'm sure he suspected it for a while. He told the Sheriff pretty much which were the guys he could trust to not turn their backs on the club and it only left Juice. Breaking Bad did me in tho... this show pales in comparison, fuck all the drama we need action in every episode!

Jan 18, 2006
Anyone know that Quinn track that was played in tonights episode? Ive enjoyed this season a lot more through the whole thing so far then the past 2. Hopefully the season finale wont be a dud like last seasons, pretty sure its gonna be epic though

Props: fillyacup
Jan 5, 2006
Anyone know that Quinn track that was played in tonights episode? Ive enjoyed this season a lot more through the whole thing so far then the past 2. Hopefully the season finale wont be a dud like last seasons, pretty sure its gonna be epic though
Good to see i'm not the only one that noticed the Quinn song... I was like "oh shit is that San Quinn?"