sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2012
chiRAQ
****SPOILER****

thought it was stupid that out of all places gemma takes jax to hide out was jimmy smiths place..sounds like they ran outta ideas on that one but besides that thought the episode was great hopefully it leads to something more crazier next week

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
god damn they went all out.

so is the dude gemma fucked part of the MM, he said he was part of something?
i think he said his history proves he's solid so it keeps the gangs from trying to tax him.

good episode, this season seems to be a lot darker then previous ones. i fuccs wittid

Nov 7, 2006
Maybe it was because i watched The Wire right before this but i thought this episode was hella corny to me. The acting all around was terrible and it just seemed like they were throwing scenes in for shock value and to just away with shit. The whole cigar thing was wack to me and the entire part where they had dude try and kill jax was wack too. i dunno again maybe it's cause i watched The Wire right before but this episode was by far the worst i've scene from SOA. hopefully it picks back up.

Props: Swayze
Jan 9, 2004
The Pope character reminded me of a cartoon version of the "bad guys" in New Jack City. Like it could have been done way better but the quick, easy stereotype was what they went for.