sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
thanks breh, i was bout to download from demonoid n it was a hq video, but was like 1.5 gigs, got posted like 40 mins ago, 1 seeder and like 80 leechers already lol

Jan 9, 2004
I think Piney and Bobby Elvis are going to lead an uprising against Clay and his greedy ways. That fucking hypocrite called out the VP of the other club for setting up a meth lab, while he's running dope for the cartels. If you remember, the vote was 6-5 in favor of Clay's plan. Jax needs to nut-up and get his head in the game and realize he isn't leaving and he needs to change his vote the other way.

Apr 25, 2002
I understand this. But you gotta understand that the writer youre talking about is Kurt Sutter. He has something big planned..

Kurt Sutter has links on the site available where you can read the code of the club. There is new one he just released about the relationships between Blacks and Whites in SAMCRO.
i think in the first season there was swift dialogue about blacks in SAMCRO.

maybe 2nd season.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
The season started out strong but now it's kinda weak... I know it's only 5 weeks in but fuck... Ever since the season premiere it's just been alright to me. Had high hopes too but again it's only been a few weeks so hopefully it'll pick up again. Good thing breaking bad is amazing right now otherwise I'd be bitchin bout it more lol.

And agree wit JT, last weeks episode was whack.

Clay is Hella hypocrit. Muling n dealing is the same shit in a way. He's just lookin out for himself cuz he knows his time is short n tryna come up money as much as possible. Shit, Bobby Elvis called him out on it. Even if it risks the entire club, clay is just lookin out for himself n the money. Coke, meth, fuck it. Distributing either drug is gonna have some serious charges involved annnnd they aint just fuckin wit no 8ball or small time shit, they fuckin wit SERIOUS weight. Also the prior gun charges a few of the members have right now n being on parole ain't gon help either if anything were to happen.

Jan 5, 2006
im rewatching all the episodes starting from season one..

and..

I dont remember them killing zobelle (I think it was Jimmy O and Stahl that they wiped out), or did they merk Zobelle too? He's due for a cameo I think..

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Nah. They were bout to kill zobelle but jax called clay right before to tell em that Abel got snatched up by Cameron(irish dude) so clay called it off n went back to charming to help jax.

U see in the very end of the episode zobelle gettin on a plane without his daughter n goin back to his home town(forgot where it was) but the flight attendant was like, ur daughter not goin wit u? And he's like nah not this time. Some shit like that.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
The fuck is juice thinking....

I think y'all right, juice might be next to go. Seems like this season, they are focused on juice. That San Juaqin(sp?) cop callin him out sayin his dad is black n black mailin him in a way sayin he's gonna let the club know he's black.

Now "stealin" a brick... Not good....