sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
He was trying to get a sample of the dope for he Sheriff, the mayan lookout dude saw that he was in there. He's gonna drop the dime on him in front of the club unless Juice mans up and says he took it

Jan 5, 2006
I know that.. he told him something like "if its pure it can be traced" or some shit.. and that he wants Galindo cartel not the sons..

but we know thats bullshit, Juice is not the brightest, he steals a key he's fucked, they find out hes half black he's fucked.. less fucked tho because he wont have to deal with the Cartel too and then The Mayans because of him its about to stir some shit up

Jan 9, 2004
This season is weak compared to the previous seasons. Everyone is betraying the club, Clay, Juice, Bobby (he lied to Otto - the downest mothafucker of them all). It kind of feels like they want to end the series this season.

Dec 4, 2006
This season is weak compared to the previous seasons. Everyone is betraying the club, Clay, Juice, Bobby (he lied to Otto - the downest mothafucker of them all). It kind of feels like they want to end the series this season.
I think we'll see one more season...but who knows..

Jun 23, 2005
just caught up finally after about of month of watchin the first couple season, dope fuckin show.

the sheriffs wife is either gunna get kidnapped or help out the club in a big way, no way they end the series this year

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Man I was sleeping on this show, just got done watching all of the episodes from this season, I got a general idea of whats going on but I need to watch the first 3 seasons. Its a trip it takes place in northern cali.

Nov 7, 2006
Bobby Lies to Otto because he didnt know what else to do, he feels like shit about doing what he did and didnt want to let his brother down again. my guess is Bobby & Piney die. Juice has yet to snitch but he's pretty damn close, if he snitches he'll die instead of piney but i got a feeling 2 of them are going down. the club is being split right now and judging from watching alot of gangland that shit seems to happen to alot of club so i guess shit happens.