sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i liked prospect too. nomtty

who you think it will be? i say opie. why? i dont know. there is proply some forshadowing going on that we dont see just yet..i mean he got married out the blue kind of..death do us part

Nov 7, 2006
SOA aint SOA without Jax or Clay.. Its gonna be interesting to see how it all unfolds this season.. my money says someone from SOA dies, prospect died last season.
my guess would be Juice. i mean anyone else notice when that new big wig was explaining and showing how he was gonna take down the gangs to the new sheriff that under the SOA pictures it said "PLAN B" with Juice and Otto's pic under it? now that Plan A clearly didnt work let's see what's in store for plan B. and juice looked hella regretful killing those russians, that was the 1st time he killed someone and otto looked like he wasnt enjoying that revenge too much either so maybe thats a setup for what's to come.

also you think Jax is just talking out his ass about leaving to Tara so she wont leave? from lastnight's episode he was real coldblooded about that revenge, almost like he enjoyed it. i dont see him stepping away.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Yep. they reluctantly killed the Russians. yeah they blame hands but that dude is money hungry for the club and obviously willing to do anything. coke deals with danny trejo? lol the club is gonna turn on Clay watch

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
SOA is a fuckin awesome show. Def one of my all time favs. Great acting n writing. Season 4 opener was dope too.

Soooooo, who else tryna start a MC wit me and run a town by puttin folks on payroll n running guns as our main income. WHOOOOOOO'S WIIIITT MEEEEE?!?!?!

Dec 22, 2004
Great start to the new season..Its jax club with Otto as his right hand man..Clay and Gemma gonna get it before the end of the season my take on it

Jan 5, 2006
my guess would be Juice. i mean anyone else notice when that new big wig was explaining and showing how he was gonna take down the gangs to the new sheriff that under the SOA pictures it said "PLAN B" with Juice and Otto's pic under it? now that Plan A clearly didnt work let's see what's in store for plan B. and juice looked hella regretful killing those russians, that was the 1st time he killed someone and otto looked like he wasnt enjoying that revenge too much either so maybe thats a setup for what's to come.

also you think Jax is just talking out his ass about leaving to Tara so she wont leave? from lastnight's episode he was real coldblooded about that revenge, almost like he enjoyed it. i dont see him stepping away.
Nice observation.... i didnt really think of that. Then again I was eating while watching the show so I was kind of distracted.

Theres so many ways this can go, anyone notice how touchy Piney gets when Tara mentions Jax's dad and possibly Clay and Gemma involved in the "accidental" death?

I was lookin on Wikipedia and lol @ Otto being "born" in Colma, CA. Didnt know anyone was born there these days, nothing but cemeteries.

Apr 25, 2002
who you think it will be? i say opie. why? i dont know. there is proply some forshadowing going on that we dont see just yet..i mean he got married out the blue kind of..death do us part

theres alot of forshadowing in SOA and it always comes to light. Opie had a look on his face when the preacher did the whole "to protect" or what ever, marriage talk. cus he couldnt protect his BM.

and am i trippin or does Otto got new ink on his left arm, tribel shit? they focused on that twice, or was that at the end of season 3? he does look like its getting to him. hes in prison for the cause and his lady got killed. cus of SAMCRO. i think he might be leaning in another direction.

Opie. i cant call that. but i dont think it'll be good. his whole tude changed since murking Stahl and finding love. hes a different man from the first 3 seasons. much more loose. happy.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I think a lot of shits gon happen this season.

Make or break the club type shit.

Also, when they murked the Russians, that undercover was killed too, right? Shits gon go down. I dunno why they dumped the bodies at that new charming estate land place. Send a message, I guess?

Someone mentioned that killin the Russians was the first kill for juice, maybe I just see a lot of dudes dyin on the show n get mixed up but I thought juice has killed before.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i think juice shot at people, but not in no closed setting murder like this. at least that we the audience has seen.

and last page..jacks and otto? i see more of a jacks and opie, but at the same time i could see clay using opie against jax too.

this is my novelas for sure brehs

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Ya, I figured somethin like that. Cept they fucked up bad, they didn't know that one of the russians they killed was a fed. And them Feds knew the Russians n SOA were gonna meet up that night too so a lot of heat is gonna come their way.

Leadin up to a dope season, hopefully!

Feb 8, 2006
I dont think Juice has killed anyone. In season 1 when they were talking about taking out the witness who fingered Bobby Elvis and Opie. Juice says "You mean kill um right?" and Tig started talking shit to him. No take them out to eat! Yeah killem their rats and rats deserve to die. Tig is a fucking psycho. Best show out period........

Jan 5, 2006
didnt Juice stab some dude? was it in prison or somewhere that he had to "take" one for the team? I can't really remember but they voted him to go and do some gay prison shit..

And yeah I was thinking the same thing, that undercover agent that was about to become the number 2, was he murked? I think he was the guy you see after they dump them with his eyes open on that development land.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
When clay n the club went to go meet wit the Russians n ditched the cops. A few of em were cuffed n discussin what they were gonna give Op for a weddin gift. I couldn't quite understand what juice said, anyone lemme know wasssup?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
and later when the russian was showing the gun he was going to give opie jacks said something like "your going to want to use that on yourself when you see what juice got you"

kik