sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
that sexy fbi bitch! she fucked up everything.

spoiler!!!!

damn, this going to take to long til next season. and i cant believe they killed off prospect. i guess he was the easiest to let go

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Gemma on the run from the Feds

Zobelle's Daughter = Dead

IRA Father = Soon to be Dead

Able = On a Boat to Ireland

Zobelle = On Plane to Budapest

Crazy...Can't wait to see whats gonna happen next season

May 19, 2005
Holy fucking shit!!how fucking long do we have to wait now. Fuck zobell I'm over his ass,he'll be in hiding forever. The fuckin ATF chick needs to burn on the cross. She's probably single handedly fucked more shit then anyone in this show. Ahhhhhhh I can't wait

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
co-sign everybody.... would someone kill that fucking ATF bitch already

she was the root of every problem on the show tonight, minus Zobelle and Weston

she killed the IRA son, she framed Gemma for it, she got Prospect killed, she got Jax's baby kidnapped, she caused Zobelle to get away

I actually thought she was gonna chill a little bit after Opie left her cryin and shakin in her car like that, guess not, what a cunt

Prospect was about to be Patched in, they talked about it in the last episode, before the finale, that's fucked up, but he was the easiest of the main characters to let go, all the other ones are too strong in the story line

oh yea the Jail revenge was dope too

I don't get what the IRA dude was gonna do with the baby, if he was gonna kill him, jus do it and get it over with, it's not like he can ransom them or somethin, he's gonna get killed if they even get anywhere near him for taking that baby

so Zobelle will have some kind of return eventually next season

they will have to deal with the Ese's.... i mean the Mayans

Gemma's on the run with the cop....... the cop was on some real gangsta shit the last couple episodes too, like "this is Charming business" tryin to let all the shit get handled in house

this is gonna be a LONG fuckin wait til next season

Feb 15, 2007
fuck gemma for running with that cop tho, holding his hand and shit...after all that was done for her in the season finale

edit
disregard the second sentence...but fuck that bitch for switching up like that