sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
I thought Happy was from some Oregon chapter? That dude is a stone cold killer. Glad I got into this show, it's on some other level compared to what's on regular tv.

Best Buy had the first season for like $25 bones last week. I had to swoop it up and watch the show on a marathon this past weekend. LOL

Oct 13, 2004
What a dope episode, Season Finale next week. Pretty excited and bummed, hahah waited forever for season 2 now it's almost over. Hope we don't have to wait another year for season 3...If there is one.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
What a dope episode, Season Finale next week. Pretty excited and bummed, hahah waited forever for season 2 now it's almost over. Hope we don't have to wait another year for season 3...If there is one.
There will be another season its the biggest show on FX, maybe Nip/Tuck has better ratings?

Tonight was sick. Jax girl really took Gemmas advice to heart lol..

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
damn tonights episode was dooooooope, cant wait until next fucking week tho, too bad its the season finale and they saved the best for last, the mayans....

May 19, 2005
so the arians are totally out of the show,maybe theyll show a small segment of them getting whacked in jail.also i think eventualy clay is going to step down and possibly be an advisor,now that him and jax are kool again,after they way jax holds him self with taking out the mayans,theyll give the prospect his badge and jax will take presidency