sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
how is she switching up? the cop is helping her and the club and she's runnin because that ATF bitch set her up for the IRA guy's murder, plus she killed Zobelle's daughter

if there wouldn't have been anybody there and she woulda just killed the daughter and got away she wouldn't be on the run

she's tryin to save her own ass, plus protect the club by not gettin caught up and involving them

Jan 18, 2006
there not killing off that Atf bitch till the end of season 3 lol, lol @ them taking a page out of Lost season finale in the first season by dude taking Jax's kid in a boat. To me its pretty fucked to end a season like this, i hope season 3 starts in like March

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
I don't get what the IRA dude was gonna do with the baby, if he was gonna kill him, jus do it and get it over with, it's not like he can ransom them or somethin, he's gonna get killed if they even get anywhere near him for taking that baby
I think when he held the baby after stabbing Prospect it reminded him of his own son. Maybe he wants to keep the baby and raise it as his own or something

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
fuck gemma for running with that cop tho, holding his hand and shit...after all that was done for her in the season finale

edit
disregard the second sentence...but fuck that bitch for switching up like that
do you even watch the show Unser is the one who helped Gemma thru her rape and they friends since high school and the sons always had him in pocket but this whole season he been ridding hard for samcro he might as well get patched in

Oct 10, 2009
Its going down next session but I was kind of disappointed I hate how they end them fuckin shows & zobell fuckin got away because dude snatched Jax kid.... Getting vary interesting somethings going to happen to the ATF bitch to since she framed Gemma

Sep 17, 2007
first time watching SOA season 1. Finished the whole season this weekend. I was impressed with the show, its good had me hooked. i wanna fuck Peg Bundy, she's still bad.. Netflix aint got the 2nd season so i guess im gonna have to buy it.

Gotta couple of questions tho...

Is this based off the Hells Angels?
Is this some what a true story?

just wasn't sure. I liked how its Nor-Cal based. thats sick.