sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i thought it was retarded that this episode had almost no events that had to do with zobell. anyone else notice that?

it was all about the drama within samcro

the show is about samcro... why does it need to be about zobell and the nazis all the time?

they made it thru the whole 1st season of the show with no kkk

it's about time they got some of the issues inside the club out in the open, last night was one of the best episodes yet

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
i thought it was retarded that this episode had almost no events that had to do with zobell. anyone else notice that?

it was all about the drama within samcro
What's wrong with that?

the show is about samcro... why does it need to be about zobell and the nazis all the time?

it's about time they got some of the issues inside the club out in the open, last night was one of the best episodes yet
Exactly.

May 4, 2002
spoilers!!

I thought the sf was next week but it's the week after. this week was dope. I thought opie was gonna beat dude to death and leave the club. Lol at happy tryin to kill clay, I was laughin so hard. These last 2 ep should be good. I hope the sf is at least 90-120 mins

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com

the issue with that is that the store for this season has been zobelle and his people...so for that story to not really be touched on much in a whole episode, kinda seems weird to me

May 4, 2002
the issue with that is that the store for this season has been zobelle and his people...so for that story to not really be touched on much in a whole episode, kinda seems weird to me
you must not be paying attention. the main foucus isnt on his smoke shop. its on zorbell dealing behind his "LT" back and if he knew he was being a race trader, he would shit himself. he is dealing h/guns to the mexicans which SOA didnt know about until know. all this other drama has been from season 1/2(pron/prision). from the guy asking clay to kill his daughters rapist, jax killin the agent for his girl, to opies wife gettin killed. it all ties togather

did you expect the show to have them kill their enemy in the first 4 shows? then what would the show be about?

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
you must not be paying attention. the main foucus isnt on his smoke shop. its on zorbell dealing behind his "LT" back and if he knew he was being a race trader, he would shit himself. he is dealing h/guns to the mexicans which SOA didnt know about until know. all this other drama has been from season 1/2(pron/prision). from the guy asking clay to kill his daughters rapist, jax killin the agent for his girl, to opies wife gettin killed. it all ties togather

did you expect the show to have them kill their enemy in the first 4 shows? then what would the show be about?
i knew about all that already. just expected more to happen involving zobelle, especially since it is getting so close to the season finale

oh yeah...the dude that told opie about his wife is retarded

that is all