SNAKE EYES 2 release date???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
LETS CUT THE CRAP
THIS SHOULD GET FUN CUZ WHEN U THINK U ARE TALKING TO HIM HE MAY BE TYPING FOR ME AND VICE VERSA. YALL READY FOR PHASE 2 OR IS IT WRONG 4 ME TO GIVE U A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE???
CUZ YALL STILL LOST IN THE SAUCE REGARDLESS
WE GONE TURN IT UP A BIT FOR U SINCE U DON'T OPERATE WELL UNDER PRESSURE.
AND JUST FYI, I GOT TOO MANY SONS TO BE PRETENDIN. ITS JUST FAMILY BIZ. WE HAVIN FUN WITH THIS SHIT.
NEXT MOVE ON U

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I'LL BE BACC FOR MORE QUESTIONS NEXT FIRST OF THE MONTH. UNTIL THEN I'LL JUST WATCH FROM THE STANDS AND LET MY JR. HANDLE MY LIGHTWEIGHT HERE. I THINK HE ENJOYS THE ENERGY. IM JUST LIFECOACHING FROM THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN NOWDAYS.
#WCM

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Lol killa tay acting like he was a 22 year old kid almost as sad as ap9 faking his own death
I DONT HAVE TO ACT LIKE ANYONE BUT MYSELF AND THATS MY TRUTH. I PAY MY SON TO MINDFUCC THE MINDFUCCABLE AND PROMOTE MUSIC SO I DONT GOTTA DEAL WITH THE DUMB SHIT. HE'S A REAL PERSON NOT A CATFISHER LIKE MOST OF THE PROFILES HERE. SOME PPL JUST NEED A TASTE OF THEIR OWN WACC ASS MEDICINE SO WE GONE STICC TO THE SCRIPT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IM ON A SELF DISCIPLINE EXCURSION SO U CAN TAKE IT HOW U WANT TO. IM FAR FROM A PRETENDER, MORE LIKE A CHESS PLAYER WITH EXTRA PIECES. MY NEXT FAMILY MEMBER WILL BE ON HERE SOONER THAN YOU KNOW. #DON'T BLINK TOO SLOW

Dec 3, 2006
Real1 how you mob? Your dad/you in the past posted he rapped what he lived. Sounds like you a college grad and lived the good life your whole life. What part of the mob is that? Or are you more of a backpack rapper.

Props: reo and reo

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
There are many causes of mental retardation, including genetic and chromosomal disorders, infections during pregnancy, drug and alcohol use during pregnancy, problems with the birth or delivery, prematurity and low family IQ in general.
While for every newborn baby there is at a small risk of MR, babies born into a family which already has a child with MR are much more likely also to develop MR. This suggests a genetic component that is not, at present, fully understood. I'd like to review the current knowledge about risk factors for and causes of MR in order to help people with concerns about the risks make better informed decisions.

MR Basics
The American Psychiatric Association defines MR as the combination of (1) tested IQ at or under 70, (2) problems with learning and social adaptation and (3) symptoms that begin before 18 years of age. MR is further subdivided into two categories: mild (IQ 50-70) and moderate-severe (IQ under 50). While there are great differences between these subcategories, genetics plays at least some role in both. MR is a common problem, affecting as much as 2% of the world's population.

For many individuals and families, the cause of mental retardation is not yet known. One reason for the uncertainty is that mental retardation covers a number of different problems with different causes.

Looking for a Cause
Many studies have attempted to find out how and why MR occurs. Unfortunately, most were done in the 1980s or earlier, before the recent advances in our ability to identify and test for certain genetic and chromosomal disorders. Chromosomes are the materials within human cells that contain our genes. Damaged or abnormal genes, and extra or missing chromosomes, are known to be a prime cause of MR.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
SINCE YALL KEEP SIDETRACCING MY WORKER WITH FUCCERY AND INSULTS......

#SNAKE EYES 2 AVAILABLE @WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM OR IN THE STREETS IF U ARE WELCOME THERE.

#SALUTE 2 THE REAL AND FUCC THE FAKE TENFOLD

I'll pick it up in the streets where in canada can I get that tho

Props: reo and reo
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
How the fuck do you, cbo and your dad fit on the bunk beds?
Haha

But seriously, where do the fuck do some of you guys come up with these?? Some of the funniest human beings i have come across on this forum...if you guys are as funny as this in real life you must be slaying some major pussy