SNAKE EYES 2 release date???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
The siccness is cool and my dad is normally right here laughing when i post or promote and sometimes he tells me to say certain things but I'm the one who told him he shouldn't waste time arguing with the haters who will never stop hating regardless what he does or how good his music is or isn't.
You thought I was @da grim prophet last week so you are just another lost one. You won't have to question the truth much longer. My time to shine is coming quickly

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
The siccness is cool and my dad is normally right here laughing when i post or promote and sometimes he tells me to say certain things but I'm the one who told him he shouldn't waste time arguing with the haters who will never stop hating regardless what he does or how good his music is or isn't.
You thought I was @da grim prophet last week so you are just another lost one. You won't have to question the truth much longer. My time to shine is coming quickly
You still live at your dads? how old is you cuh?

Props: reo and reo

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
We over here booking shows, completing projects and getting
$. I don't know what world you live in but it definitely doesnt effect ours. We got a family movement not a fad. Keep hating though. Its funny as hell
affect

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Who do you live with?
You must be a bachelor with no bitches because you spend a lot of nights being a pest when you could be living a real life.
lol try again I've owned my own (not my daddys) Business for the past seven years. I have a BM, children, sides, and sanchas...

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
get out and get your own, and quit weighing down your daddy. when he clearly is drowning...