SNAKE EYES 2 release date???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
get out and get your own, and quit weighing down your daddy. when he clearly is drowning...
My dad gave me a legit job and wanted me to complete my courses before I handled anything in the music business. And he will be presenting me and 2 of my brothers albums in 2016. We got this. Maybe you should worry about YOUR OWN and not what I do. I'm in a great position as far as I'm concerned.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
We like plans not stans. Im positive our worlds are completely different. I drive a Porsche at 22 and I'm done with school and already have a job as a business manager for 2 labels. It can only get better because I know what I'm doing and know how to organize everything on my plate and make money off of music and film. I'm about family business. Why wouldn't I want to work with and for my family? Curb your hate and just watch what happens.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I didn't skip any grades but I just graduated with a 3.5 gpa and plan to return to school after I stack enough money to pay for it myself and establish my own label so I can put my group the mobb squad on and make connections for my band. What I'm doing now is temporary but I'm in it for the experience and business opportunities. I've been producing since I was 13.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
We like plans not stans. Im positive our worlds are completely different. I drive a Porsche at 22 and I'm done with school and already have a job as a business manager for 2 labels. It can only get better because I know what I'm doing and know how to organize everything on my plate and make money off of music and film. I'm about family business. Why wouldn't I want to work with and for my family? Curb your hate and just watch what happens.
A porsche? Damn you ballin? You need to help your pops out!! He rockin all liquor store fits and hats at least buy him a new wcm hoodie!! He wearing the one cbo gave him when he had a perm!! now that you're the business manager you have to make sure shit is done right!! no more ms paint 1996 album covers for your dad!!

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
A porsche? Damn you ballin? You need to help your pops out!! He rockin all liquor store fits and hats at least buy him a new wcm hoodie!! He wearing the one cbo gave him when he had a perm!! now that you're the business manager you have to make sure shit is done right!! no more ms paint 1996 album covers for your dad!!
Not that I even feel I need to entertain your opinions or fuckery but my pops has always dressed the same & I don't think he plans on changing much. I suggested he wear a suit in the video he just shot and he said timing is everything. I do covers for my group but WCM has their own graphic artists and I have no say so in that. And why do you constantly bring up C-bo?
Bay Area WCM and West Coast Mafia Records are two totally different entities. Maybe people like you need to know that.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I bring up cbo because without him there is no killa Tay!! Killa Tay!! no one would know who the fuck Tay was if it wasn't for cbo, he wouldn't of sold a single song!! His whole existence is because of c-bo

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
@VERSACERO THIS IS BIG TAY

I bring up cbo because without him there is no killa Tay!! Killa Tay!! no one would know who the fuck Tay was if it wasn't for cbo, he wouldn't of sold a single song!! His whole existence is because of c-bo
FUNNY THAT YOU THINK THAT AND ITS NOT TRUE BUT IF THATS HOW U FEEL THEN SO BE IT. WHEN SHIT'S REAL THE IFS DONT COUNT AND U SIR, COULD NEVER DICTATE ANY WCM HISTORY AND U NEED MORE PPL.
#MOBBIN
AND YALL HARASSIN MY JR. WITH YOUR HATE FOR ME IS SUCCA SHIT. I ALREADY PREPARED HIM FOR YOUR REPITITIOUS SHENANIGANS. LET HIM DO HIS JOB HERE AND JUST KEEP BEIN A TAY HATER. I HOPE IT BRINGS U ALL THE TREASURES IN LIFE U DESERVE. LOL

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
FUNNY THAT YOU THINK THAT AND ITS NOT TRUE BUT IF THATS HOW U FEEL THEN SO BE IT. WHEN SHIT'S REAL THE IFS DONT COUNT AND U SIR, COULD NEVER DICTATE ANY WCM HISTORY AND U NEED MORE PPL.
#MOBBIN
AND YALL HARASSIN MY JR. WITH YOUR HATE FOR ME IS SUCCA SHIT. I ALREADY PREPARED HIM FOR YOUR REPITITIOUS SHENANIGANS. LET HIM DO HIS JOB HERE AND JUST KEEP BEIN A TAY HATER. I HOPE IT BRINGS U ALL THE TREASURES IN LIFE U DESERVE. LOL
Ok TAY CAPONE1/Real 1

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
WATCHIN YALL COME UP WITH CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON THE SCREEN IS PRICELESS. I ENJOY THIS SITE MUCH BETTER FROM A DISTANCE.
#MOBBIN
Tay since you're here what was up with that cracc head all in your face talking shit? the only reason I'm trippin off it is cause of all the tough talk you did on here about how you don't tolerate disrespect and how your going to beat up everyone on here that disrespected you, how you handle shit within 7 days, being 10-0 super tough triple og west coast mob capo, it just don't add up to me cuh!!

Props: reo and reo