Since we are exposing people...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i go through kck and kcmo all the time...im in chicago now nobody says a god damn thing to me...

Dude. enough. Why do you think your so much tougher than me? Look at your friends.

anyway siccness has spoken. You have been exposed. Look at my thread compared to yours. Your done.

White dont make a shit difference homeboy, dont get on races, cause you are a dirty fuckin liquor store workin ass magic carpet riding muh fucker. Fake ass cigar photoshopped cigar saturn driving ass punk.

Who the fuck let you out of the gas station anyways?

GUESS WHAT, WHITE PEOPLE CAN FIGHT TOO YOU OLE HAJI SPRINGER MUH FUCKA.

Come on here like you know somethin, and trying to get in on the clowns.

we can make the remainder of your stay here real short homeboy, just remember that. then you can go back to that other board where you can post threads to yourself, being the only user on that site talkin about how much cock hulk hogan is sucking.

keep the whiteboy shit for your whiteboy friends who will let you get on their helmet. we aint your friends. Or your fake ass black friends who seem to give you the pass on saying 'nigga' without saying 'sand' before it.

this is SICCNESS.NET/VB....INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS!! LOL
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THIS, I CAN GIVE A FUCK WHEN FOOLS COME AT ME WITH RACE JOKES, I NOTICE THAT ON SICCNESS, WHITE FOOLS GOT A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER AND GET BUTTHURT WHEN SOMEBODY BUSTS ON THEM. I DONT KNOW WHAT GIVES YOUR BOY SHANE LOWER SELF-ESTEEM, HIS MORBID OBEISITY OR HIS WHITE-EURO ANCESTRY. SO BASICALLY, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE WITH THAT THUGGED OUT WHITEBOY E-HOMO SHIT.