Since we are exposing people...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Sounds pretty crazy but this guy has a ton of beefs over the years. Pretty sad I must admit, especially if its true that he died. He is now posting on dubcc as saddam1234.

View topic - EXPOSING KING HOLLYWOOD/MELDAWOOD/RAMONE

Saddam aka C-Amo

I didn't come here to start trouble. We're dealing with the same clown.

Edit: he is also on Boxden, he is linking his threads there.
wait so was he impersonating him on here too or you guys are dealing with someone impersonating him, but not the actual guy getting roasted here

Jul 2, 2015
wait so was he impersonating him on here too or you guys are dealing with someone impersonating him, but not the actual guy getting roasted here
HERE IS SUGE'S BABYMOMMA THAT SET B.I.G UP!

According to Nando, the former Boss at Westcoastrydaz, the real Saddam (Charles Amarillo) has been dead for some years. So, someone is impersonating Saddam here, on dubcc, a Latin King site and boxden. Saddam had netbeefs with many people but still sad someone would waste time like this. I'm not here to start trouble, just trying to eliminate the troll.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
HERE IS SUGE'S BABYMOMMA THAT SET B.I.G UP!

According to Nando, the former Boss at Westcoastrydaz, the real Saddam (Charles Amarillo) has been dead for some years. So, someone is impersonating Saddam here, on dubcc, a Latin King site and boxden. Saddam had netbeefs with many people but still sad someone would waste time like this. I'm not here to start trouble, just trying to eliminate the troll.

No thank you.

Props: ASG and ASG
Jul 2, 2015
LOL @ Trying to get some Siccness Mercs to go to DubCC and flame this fool. The Sicc has been smashing people since the Stoning Grounds. Nowhere on the net have more personalities been destroyed then on here.

RIP Red Dragon
RIP Bird Fucker
RIP Fat Red Headed Guy
The invitation is there but I think we spooked him. He hasn't been around in a week or so. Headsup on the stolen Pac pics if he comes over here, you know he's a fraud.