Since we are exposing people...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
*Warning* By making this thread to I in no way claim it to be as good as Arsons. I just thought my double chin, southpole and being fat has nothing compared on what i found. Sorry if it disappointed you... but i got some good laughs.*

this is the real SADDAM042679....who actually portrays being a NJ gangster..

This faggot really wanna try to expose me on a two year old pic? Okay bet. Im about to expose this fag. This cat has NO WOMEN whats so ever. Nothin about this dude screams hood. These pics will explain it all. Once again...if you wanna expose somebody post something that HASNT been posted already...like my pic which is why your thread=fail.....continue on...

UPDATE!!!

His restaurant reviews can be found here
http://local.yahoo.com/profile?target=aV0D9lJGIAczZfECTYfg3NKMra_ZcLn7xyYAD&tab=reviews&from=1

He doesnt use caps what a surprise. I guess no need to look gangsta on yahoo.

props to tony lo!

First I will start with his forum which you can find here....

http://dachillspot.19.forumer.com/

feel free to login as

L: fuckarabs
p: fuckarabs

basically its him and a bunch of DUDES posting each others pics, talking about WWE, and being arab and shit. He literally judges other dudes pics on that site. Trys to clown them and expose them. Dude has no life. He loves lookin at dudes pictures. only takes a few seconds to realize how lonely and pathetic he is.

here is him making a racist comment

then claiming to be latino...

which we all know hes not...too much arm hair

his forum where he post at...must be lonely no wonder why he comes over here and starts shit

a thread devoted to hulk hogan sucking dick? no thanks

fat bitches are cool i guess?

now to the good parts

is that a do-rag? and his boy wearing a proline? lmao

does this pic remind you of someone? Yeah PhantomofFunk and this dude both got asian lovers....look at that gay ass smirk

DAMN! you can see that five head all the way over here!

aint nothin mo gangsta than sandals and a saturn....

this dude really takes bein arab to heart. wearing sandals again...gangsta.....and here is the first pic of his many with his gay lover

couple of his "friends/lovers"...

where is yo forehead?!?!? billy mays is back!!

this dude look like his hunchback is weighing him down...he all slunched over. that is a gay ass pose if i ever saw one...you wearin shorts or capris homeboy?

"here here drink this when you get out my ballin ass car it will make you look mo thug when i post these on my forum"

camouflage?!?! non fitted hat!?!?! "yeah its snowin but my arm hair gots it its coo."

about to goto the movies with his man

can you say fuckin dork? all his pictures seem to include this fag..... who doesnt know how to take that shit off with a lighter

i only know of girls who take pictures of people while driving...but hey he loves his friends

him picking up a male prostitute.

why does he have that i wanna fuck you look in his eyes?!?!!?

trying to cover 5 head by leaning back but u can still see it

this is the i aint in the hood so im gonna stand by a fence to look grimey..

So.... I may be a fat, double chin, whiteboy. But thats better than a 30 year old who post on a forum BY HIMSELF pretty much, hairier than fuckin bigfoot, wwe watching, hangs out with nothin but straight up squares, has a 5 head, is arab, wear sandals and loves posting a judging pictures of dudes in his forum!

the siccness has spoken