Sicx deer hunter album cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005

you know what really grinds my gears?

the fact that the police have all the songs from the deer hunter album

so some coppers and judges somewhere have heard this album but we haven't!

hopefully j-boeg will someday find a way to leak this album

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
^^ "If These Walls Could Talk" is basically a molestation album.. its obviously Sicx's concept for the album... tell me you aren't disturbed when you hear the "Jesus Christ" or "Save My Daddy" interludes.. i still listen to Dead 4 Life every now and then but i cant fade the child rape album.. doesnt he have a line in some song where he says "grab your baby first, suck it till it hurts"? i cant even listen to that kinda shit it make me feel sick
he does have a few lines on there that for what he did is somewhat disturbing. the line you quoted however is "spit on the pussy first, then suck it til it hurts"

its still a raw album, even the guest spots were dope.

however i always looked at his and lynch's lyrics for shock value, and i dont condone or agree with his actions, but his music was great and its unfortunate that he didnt give a fuck about his life or his fans to go off and do what he did, so for that as a person he can rot forever, but his music will live on

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
Good Luck What ever happened 2 Deem?????? He was on manson mind I think This was like 99 2001 era I think this was still 91siccness

Apr 25, 2002
Good Luck What ever happened 2 Deem?????? He was on manson mind I think This was like 99 2001 era I think this was still 91siccness

If i remember correctly deem was hardcore sicx fan from here that recorded shit with sicx. i remember a pic of deem. i always wondered what happened to the songs with deem. if anyone can track down his user info somehow maybe there is an email we can get. we need to find him and get these songs he has.