Sicx deer hunter album cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2007
by the way. this video with loki reminds me to the beef loki had with lynch because of what he said about sicx.

here is the myspace dialog between loki and brotha lynch hung
Loki:
SOME ANSWERS ARE IN ORDER...

imma keep it brief. just deleted a post from my comments board saying 'free sicx.' no disrespect to whoever put it up, i allow almost anythang up there besides videos that slow my page down, but... sicx plead guilty to sexually abusing 2 of his daughters. point blank. for that reason, i will not allow his name any blessings, here. doesn't mean i hate em, at all. dude was a close friend of mine, at 1 time. i don't speak w/ or communicate w/ homeboy at all anymore but i try not to hold him any ill will. but his crime is a heinous 1 & won't be ignored, or glossed over, or sidlined, w/ me.

for those who thought he was hard, being in the pen & all, but didn't know what he was in for, now you know. adjust accordingly. for those who know what he's in there for & still want his ass out, i can't do nothing for you.

'nuff said.

Eintrag von *FREE LOCC*...fries von 14 Mai 2006, 00:15
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

Loki, this Lynch! First thang, Ya fuccin up homie talk family bitness that you dont know about! I wonder if your bitness partner X know you talkin shit about is brotha Sicx? You gonna try to fucc off Sicx's fans and you dont really know whats goin on?!!!!!! Are you tryin to lose me as I homie too, Tallcann want to find you and tear you a new hole in ya face but I told him not to. For one He didnt plead guilty to his Daughters, he plead to somethin else, He had to plead to somethin to get less time homie. I respect the fact that you dont know how to be a down homie, you prooved that and see that, Sicx was ya boy what happen. (Being hard in Jail) I cant beleave you made that comment! I'm tryin my best to remain co wit you cuz you I coo person but when I read this, shit you sound like a white judge tryin to do niggaz! This was ya family homie, what kinda dope you smokin homie, dont make shit worse

nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
gthug619 said:
I think Sicx was just as good as lynch but not better...no way.

I have a few boys that talk about this shit erry now n then. This is how I see it, Sicx and lynch have identical styles when it comes to the content of they lyrics, but lynch uses his content as more of a gimmick. As where Sicx really had problems and I think he used his raps as a good medium to let out some of that anger. When lynch raps it just sounds sick, when sicx raps you can hear his emotions in his rap. That's where sicx is better then lynch IMO.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
mouth_my_nuts said:
I have a few boys that talk about this shit erry now n then. This is how I see it, Sicx and lynch have identical styles when it comes to the content of they lyrics, but lynch uses his content as more of a gimmick. As where Sicx really had problems and I think he used his raps as a good medium to let out some of that anger. When lynch raps it just sounds sick, when sicx raps you can hear his emotions in his rap. That's where sicx is better then lynch IMO.
Word!

and sicx's delivery and multi's was fuckin raw

Apr 11, 2007
mouth_my_nuts said:
IMO sicx was a better rapper then lynch, jus all around. Too bad he did what he did and it is what it is.
I agree I think Sicx was a better rapper then Lynch and was very talented. It's too bad he made the decisions he did and took the actions that he did. It's a horrible situation that hurts everyone involved. . .

Feb 17, 2004
there was acontest for this cover that was the winner but there was many differnet versions posted a few years ago I did 3 but I lost em all

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Im shocked to see anyone still play his music...alotta of supporters of child molestation i see.

Dude was raw, but I cant fuck with him. Ive listened to him if he was featured on some other shit, but I havent bumped either of his solo's

Nov 25, 2006
sicx's flow and delivery were way beyond lynch's
his lyrics were complex while lynch's are straight foward
i dont condone what he did but rapping wise he was, to me, the best

May 30, 2006
415Legend said:
crawling through yo hood has to be my favorite sicx song.... brings back memories of my younger days
LOL! Me too. I was turning 21 back in the summer if '98. That's when I copped Nigga Deep & No Face Killaz the same day. I was living in Rialto @ the time. I called my homie in Stockton & told'em about Nigga Deep even before I played. He said he heard it already & it was hella weak. After I hung up with him I put it on. I was like "this nigga is hella trippin. I'm feelin this shit". Lynch's flow on Ruff & Rugged was way ahead of its time. The hook for One Nigga Dead was hella tight & I kept Crawl Thru The Hood & Where The Chronic Grows on repeat.

May 30, 2006
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Im shocked to see anyone still play his music...alotta of supporters of child molestation i see.
No one supports what he did. My uncle gave me some game when I was a kid that I held onto. He said "seperate the artist from his/her art." What he told me was that love their art but not them cuz u don't know them. I hate for anyone 2 do anything 2 a child but if Deer Hunter dropped 2day I'd cop it cuz I'm in it for the music not for who that person is. I can't ever remember buying a CD by an artist just cuz he fed the poor& did honorable things in the community. Just like if someone does some foul shit in their personal life I'd change my personal feelings of how I feel about them as a person but it wouldn't change my mind on how I feel about their art.

Apr 25, 2007
^^ "If These Walls Could Talk" is basically a molestation album.. its obviously Sicx's concept for the album... tell me you aren't disturbed when you hear the "Jesus Christ" or "Save My Daddy" interludes.. i still listen to Dead 4 Life every now and then but i cant fade the child rape album.. doesnt he have a line in some song where he says "grab your baby first, suck it till it hurts"? i cant even listen to that kinda shit it make me feel sick

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
The Evil Genius said:
No one supports what he did. My uncle gave me some game when I was a kid that I held onto. He said "seperate the artist from his/her art." What he told me was that love their art but not them cuz u don't know them. I hate for anyone 2 do anything 2 a child but if Deer Hunter dropped 2day I'd cop it cuz I'm in it for the music not for who that person is. I can't ever remember buying a CD by an artist just cuz he fed the poor& did honorable things in the community. Just like if someone does some foul shit in their personal life I'd change my personal feelings of how I feel about them as a person but it wouldn't change my mind on how I feel about their art.
I feel you 100 percent on this.