Sicx deer hunter album cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
im willing to put 100 dollars down on an album of sicxs unreleased shit....if 20 other people put down 100 bucks then that equals out to a couple of gz in lynchs pocket for just some music that he can never release in stores without public unrest.

Apr 25, 2002
we know he has at least one track...remember the spider insert. ps i talked to fig naytion and he claimed he has a few songs from the dark era that are gonna be on his new album which is being mastered right now.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i still bump the shit out of ITWCT.. was shlumpin that shit yesterday, SHAKE THE TREES AND EAT THEY YOUNG, FUCK THE SHEEP UNTIL I CUM.. i love that shit

dead 4 life is a mutha fucker too.. everytime i hear black magic woman i think Mamma Crack Mamma that drama how ya end up sucked up, a trick for the hit, knowin it wont come when ya funds get fucked up BOOM

DAMN IT SICX.. U CREATED ME LOL

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
we know he has at least one track...remember the spider insert. ps i talked to fig naytion and he claimed he has a few songs from the dark era that are gonna be on his new album which is being mastered right now.
that song in the spider insert is the kinda music i wanna hear.. theres gotta be a way to get a hold of the songs..someone in sacramento should go to lynch's house and jack the music out of there cause that is probably the only way we're gonna get it