siccness.net all time low

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I don't even know what's going on and I've posted a couple times on rapmusic.com and there's some cool people on there..

I've hit em up about advertising before and they never responded. I guess they know who were are now though..

And Phil, I feel you. I didn't even know people were doing shit 'til now. Rapmusic.com is a HUGE site and they get respect for that, but we're a family here and sometimes we gotta back up some of our more "impulsive" members, even if this is the internet..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I'm saying that cuz I've felt it. People on here have helped me more then some long time friends in "real life" and it's not just me..

Like Anthony and Oso for example. Last year's BBQ was all them. Anthony dropped a couple hundred dollars on food for all of us. That's family..

Vamps
IX.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
and sometimes we gotta back up some of our more "impulsive" members, even if this is the internet..
sorry vamps but when my brother or son steps outta line and makes an ass out of themself i tend to say something, maybe i sound bitter, im not, i just feel like a lot of you involved in this are way beyond your age limit. i mean i expect it out of x loc and the rest of his pre adult buddies. but theres a few cats that i just never thought, based on previous displays of maturity, would be on some cheesy shit like this.

I WOULD BAN THE WORD SICCNESS TOO IF SOMEONE WAS POSTING ALL THAT BULLSHIT ON MY SPACE

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

man i'm annoyed as fuck that they banned me before they were thinking of banning some playa hatin' coast trippin fools. i guess it's just a hoe thang.

M

MrFreeze

phil i think you really need to GET SOME ASS! your actin like someone ran over your dog. its just internet bullshit we all deal with. as long as theres an internet there will be people acting like jackasses and talkin shit. you really shouldnt get so sour about it.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
did i address you personally mr. freeze? if not then it would be just as easy for me to say the same as you. 'DONT GET BUTTHURT" ???? LISTEN TO SOME OF YALLS COMMENTS TO SAVE A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! WHO NEEDS ASS BOY?

M

MrFreeze

aparently you! look at what your sayin. do you expect anyone here to appoligize or somethin. and no you didnt say my name but like vamps said were a family here so diss the siccness and you diss us all.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Check this out..

I emailed Jeff, the webmaster at rapmusic.com..

"Whats up? Apparently some of the members on our site (siccness.net) have been flooding your boards with shit and in response some of your members have been flooding ours and posting up my address. I didn't have shit to do with any of this and neither did 95% of our members. I'm not apologizing cuz I didn't personally do anything wrong, but I'm letting you know I'm asking them to stop and would like you to do the same..

Vamps
IX."

You know, trying to be nice and professional. End this shit, you know? His reply..

"Your memebrs started all the shit - they kept flamming our site over n over n over for the last 8 days. You know who it is cause they made the post on your board telling members to flame our site. "

Now I don't know about on the internet, but in real life, that's HO SHIT. Fuck 'em..

Vamps
IX.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
phil said:

I WOULD BAN THE WORD SICCNESS TOO IF SOMEONE WAS POSTING ALL THAT BULLSHIT ON MY SPACE
MAN THAT WAS A WORD IN MY SENTENCE, I SAID SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OPH..."WEVE HAD A PHEW THREADS ABOUT THIS ON THE SICCNESS"...NO WEBSITES NO LINKS OR NOTHING, AND THEY BANNED ME LESS THAN A MINUTE LATER, THATS SOME GAY SHIT, I CAN SEE IPH I WAS TRYNA PHLOOD THEIR SHIT BUT I WASNT, NOW CUZ OPH ONE WORD IM OUT PHOREVER, PHUC THEM, ...ABA

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:

MAN THAT WAS A WORD IN MY SENTENCE, I SAID SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OPH..."WEVE HAD A PHEW THREADS ABOUT THIS ON THE SICCNESS"...NO WEBSITES NO LINKS OR NOTHING, AND THEY BANNED ME LESS THAN A MINUTE LATER, THATS SOME GAY SHIT, I CAN SEE IPH I WAS TRYNA PHLOOD THEIR SHIT BUT I WASNT, NOW CUZ OPH ONE WORD IM OUT PHOREVER, PHUC THEM, ...ABA
this was before someone tried to advertise the siccness or after? i can see your point if thats the case , but i believe someone tried to go there to get free advertising at first.

to be honest, i dont like their policy about that but thats THEIR POLICY. rippemup got all the little boys hyped up to go and gangbang a website because he couldnt read the agreement he was clicking ok on when he registered. thats the bottom line. now if this happened to you before rip asked for assistance, then however gay website bangin is, i understand. but to sit there and wonder why the word siccness is banned after hoecakes go on there flim flammin about their music (IN THE NAME OF SICCNESS.NET ON TOP OF THAT) not being appreciated is pure idiocy. sorry if you dont agree.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
phil said:

this was before someone tried to advertise the siccness or after? i can see your point if thats the case , but i believe someone tried to go there to get free advertising at first.

to be honest, i dont like their policy about that but thats THEIR POLICY. rippemup got all the little boys hyped up to go and gangbang a website because he couldnt read the agreement he was clicking ok on when he registered. thats the bottom line. now if this happened to you before rip asked for assistance, then however gay website bangin is, i understand. but to sit there and wonder why the word siccness is banned after hoecakes go on there flim flammin about their music (IN THE NAME OF SICCNESS.NET ON TOP OF THAT) not being appreciated is pure idiocy. sorry if you dont agree.
I JUS DONT GET WHY IT BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH...ABA

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
because i dont understand why it bothers yall so much to the point youd take such childish measures to advertise. same thing.

its easier to clown me than it is to admit how stupid the actions taken were, once the FACTS are laid out.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
phil said:
because i dont understand why it bothers yall so much to the point youd take such childish measures to advertise. same thing.

its easier to clown me than it is to admit how stupid the actions taken were, once the FACTS are laid out.
I NEVER ONCE CLOWNED YOU NOR AM I GONNA ADMIT MY ACTIONS WERE STUPID, I DID WHAT I DID PHOR MY OWN REASONS, THEY GOIN ALL OVERBOARD WITH THIS AND THREW ME OUT PHOR SUM STRAIGHT BULLSHIT...ABA

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just like you were there on some straight bullshit, you never would have been there had rippemup not started the topic right? now if rippemeup was off base from the jump then what does that say about the situation and how it unfolded? ill let you ponder.