siccness.net all time low

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
Now I don't get in between the funk two boards have cuz on-line shit talkin in itself is gay. but unless vamps or junior put a banner at the top saying "rapmusic.com is gay" then it is an isolated incident that does not include the siccness as a whole.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah but theres a lot of them involved and they are shedding a bad light on the name that has been built here. they want credibility and respect , but are they getting any in this way?

Jun 11, 2002
the name built here is represented by the people who created it. we have people on here that the majority of us siccness folx wouldn't mind seeing stoned in the street just like I bet rapmusic.com does. so Like i said the shit talkin going on over there is isolated and the siccness claims no responsability to it.

M

MrFreeze

phil said:
that fag shit yall are pullin on rapmusic.com is wack. i cant believe some of you claim to be adults.
then bounce no one said you had to come here. and whos yall? cuz i never evn been on rapmusic.com

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the point was over there......was bullshit.........they said we cant advertise we have to pay a dollar to advertise.....then bann rip and me......but i think its funny though..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
phil said:
but those responsible claim the siccness

so becasue of a select few individuals the siccness is getting a bad name? hmmmm. Sound like rapmusic is stereotyping everyone over here. who fuckin' cares?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^^^
DONT GET LOST V.......NO NEEED TO BE.

FUCC WHAT PHIL HAS SAID CAUSE ITS CLEAR THAT HE DOESNT KNOW "WHATS THE DEAL" BEHIND ALL THE "HAPPENINGS"...
RIPP FROM SICCMADE HAS A LEGIT ARGUMENT AND I AGREE WITH HIM.

AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED...
THE 91SICCNESS IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DLOCC