siccness.net all time low

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
hell yea rip gave me a link and they both ban us......fuck all them...i must of fucked up there board big time.......i had like 10 differnt names and in all i post like 300 post in one night there.......

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i had like 10 differnt names and in all i post like 300 post in one night there.......
THAT ABOUT SAYS IT ALL THERE. AND I SURE HOPE FOR SICCMADES SAKE THAT RIPPEMUP IS NOT A REAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THEIR COMPANY

as for d-polesmoka (checK your age boy), rip aint got no argument, youre just the biggest undercover siccmade nutrider on here. tryin to claim game but comin across lame bitch. claimin the south. THE SOUTH DONT CLAIM YOU! its plain and simple, you want to advertise, pay a DOLLAR, its not like they let other sites advertise and just want to hate on siccness.net

yall cant really be this stupid

I HOPE VAMPS BEING A SERIOUS MINDED BUSINESS MAN ISNT FALLING INTO THIS PREPUBESCENT BULL SHIAT!

M

MrFreeze

x-loc said:
i dont know phil wants to be a gay bitch today.......just one of those days hes having...
i think hes got sand in his vagina again. ahh poor phil does it itch?

Apr 26, 2002
i didnt take part in it and had no problem with that site until they started postin addys and shit...that has nothing to do with the situation so now i got a reason not to like that bitchmade ass site...fucc them....if abstract wants to post an addy post his own so the siccness can go see if he will talk shit when he is not behind a computer.............

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

you know what's real funny though?

those muthafuckas don't know how to use the 'delete thread' function... lol
last time i checked, all the flood posts are still there.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
LMAO>>>>>>

as for d-polesmoka (checK your age boy), rip aint got no argument, youre just the biggest undercover siccmade nutrider on here. tryin to claim game but comin across lame bitch. claimin the south. THE SOUTH DONT CLAIM YOU! its plain and simple, you want to advertise, pay a DOLLAR, its not like they let other sites advertise and just want to hate on siccness.net
LOL@PHIL.....

CUZZ-PULL THE DICC OUT YO MOUTH!!
IF ANYTHING YOUS A "BOY" COMPARE TO ME....
AND SINCE YOU WANA SPEAK SO CALLED FACTS
BACC YOUR "SHIT TALK" UP FOOOL!!!
siccmade nuttrider....lmao....
where the FACTS from that comment?
lets see'em!!
you really have me crossed up with the 16yr siccmade riders, you obviously talkin out yo ass and you obviously havent read NONE of my siccmade post!
CLAIM THE SOUTH>>>more FAIRY talk from yo ass!
if you speak it, then laydown the references as well....
you cant cause you dont know shit bout D-LOCC!!

i like how you said these thangs....cause i can bust yo shit open and you wont have nothin to bacc it up>>>
im not trippen off your pussy talk cause i know off this net, you wouldnt say a got damn thang to me cause ill bust yo ass!!!!
on 60!!

NOW AS FAR AS THIS TOPIC.....its whatever, you can get made and turn blue in the face cause homies disagree with you....
SO FUCCIN WHAT!!!
GROW UP AND STOP TAKIN "NET" SHIT LIKE A LIL BITCCCCH!

GO FIX YO FACE!!

dlocc

May 7, 2002
tha whole point iz they will never cee on tha siccness level

and that sitez gayer than a muthafucca

why ban certain wordz i dont get it

and over there im tha siccmade ridah and yeah i talked a lot of shit in tha siccness defence so muthafuccn what do sumthin bout
it

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz
im not tha nigga u thoght i waz

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
d jokesta look like an asian crackhead

thats why you see his pictures all small

hes a fragile boy, not hard to break, see ya at the siccness barbecue fake crip, or will i

May 16, 2002
Big Paqo said:
Now I don't get in between the funk two boards have cuz on-line shit talkin in itself is gay. but unless vamps or junior put a banner at the top saying "rapmusic.com is gay" then it is an isolated incident that does not include the siccness as a whole.

C

CinFul-1

GANGSTAEIGHT said:
you know what's real funny though?

those muthafuckas don't know how to use the 'delete thread' function... lol
last time i checked, all the flood posts are still there.

LMAO

C

CinFul-1

SHEA said:

I MEAN....REALLY, I AINT TRYIN TO GET ON NOBODY ABOUT ANYTHING- BUT IF THEY SAY YOU HAVE TO PAY 1DOLLAR TO ADVERTISE, THEN SO BE IT...THATS THEIR RIGHT....BUT I THINK THE FACT THAT THEIR MODERATORS SEE THE WORD "SICCNESS" & START BANNING FOOLS IS CHILDSPLAY- IF YOU DONT LIKE WHATS GOING ON OUTSIDE, THEN KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE HOUSE ( & YES,...THE SICCNESS IS MY HOUSE AS WELL )

SHEA
I mentioned the word Siccness was banned in under a minute so Fuck them, If they wanna hate I'm glad there board got Fucked up, it's funny to me. They may think twice next time they wanna bann people over bullshit.

M

MrFreeze

damn talk about gettin booty hurt...

phil ive never seen anyone get so pissed about internet shit. damn let it go man its just not that big of a deal. if you think the siccness sucks then go post on some other board. end of story. bitchin to all of us on here isnt gonna change shit its just gonna make people start clownin on you for dissin the siccness. we all think rapmusic.com is gay as fuck so go diss the siccness there so you wont have to worry about people thinkin your an asshole for postin some shit like this.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
SHEA said:
...BUT I THINK THE FACT THAT THEIR MODERATORS SEE THE WORD "SICCNESS" & START BANNING FOOLS IS CHILDSPLAY- IF YOU DONT LIKE WHATS GOING ON OUTSIDE, THEN KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE HOUSE ( & YES,...THE SICCNESS IS MY HOUSE AS WELL )
Real Tauk........

dont get butt-hurt........