siccness.net all time low

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
congratulations bilistic for your recent success, hope the road keeps goin for you. hit me with a link to a spot to purchase that cd. i downloaded it and liked about half of it but its worth the money to me to support talent

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Vamps said:
Rapmusic.com is a HUGE site
Would you like 2 know why?

Them peeps only got 51,000 members because they have a mp3.com radio station (which anyone could create) in order 2 be placed on they're station you gotta register on they're boards..which I did more then a year ago...I believe the siccness will be even BIGGER. If you did things like rapmusic.com does..you will blow them outta the freakin water....

Oh yeah!...They might have 51,000 members but not all of them post and go on that site daily....This is how I see it...

Rapmusic.com = more registered members

Siccness.net = registered members who post -lol-

I don't know man....all I can say is....Create a station...get the word out..fuck it...theres enough rappers on this damn site 2 create a tight ass song and put it up on mp3.com 2 advertise the siccness....I'll be down 2 spit a verse or a 8 bars since theres hella heads that rap....

Song tite: Tha Siccness
Feat: Every siccness rapper!

Anyone down?

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
That's a cool idea and I didn't know that about the site, but creating an mp3.com site is tiny potatoes compared to what we're gonna do. It couldn't hurt though..

I'll see if we can do something like that..

Vamps
IX.

Jun 4, 2002
i think the problem is siccmade can't afford the dollar!!!!! 1 dollar!!!!!
what they advertising anyways? not like they got an album coming out
soon!!! seems kinda corny to me!!!!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

mr. bilistic said:
what's the deal? I've been posting at rapmusic.com since the day it opened. Same with this site. They both coo as fuck, what's the beef over?
me personally, i aint got nothing against the board, but rather some of the gay ass people that post there.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
honestly

I think that site is so big because of who it targets. I like the fact that the siccness is a specific community, towards underground music. Now honestly how many fools on r-m get the chance to conversate with their FAVORITE rappers openly? My guess is NONE.

That forum is directed to SNOOP DOGGY DOG fans or FABULUS fans. Agreed we get alot of stupid threads but over there muhfuckas argue over WEST and EAST coast with Fabulous and Snoop!

Now the reason its got so many members is becouse it doesnt target your "real" muhfucka with internet access. It targets the 13 year old kid from Nebraska who wants to be like snoop dog. Granted we have our share of fakers and whatever but in general i feel the siccness has honest folks who chop game about
what they wanna!

And you WONT get yelled at over here for gettin you hussle/promotion on. So Im over there in the producer's corner and thats about it. Dont even take the rest of the site seriously because most of those kids shouldn't be taken seriously.

Comparing the siccness to rapmusic.com is like comparing brotha lynch to snoop dog. 2 different worlds.... thats how I see it at least.

And i do agree that going over there and flooding is pretty dumb, but I dont really see any point in getting angry over it.... If muhfuckas is bored let em act dumb! Who cares!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
SAM SAVAGE said:
What is corny was your comment foo. For you info we got 5 albums done and me i'm at 25% done with my own. I can't give out details if you'd checced our News Page then you would've known that. As for a dollar, i wouldn't give a mutha fucca a penny if they came at me talkin shit and that's how this shit all started. They mutha fuccin luccy i didn't drain their bandwith punk ass bitch....RIP

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

SAM SAVAGE said:
lol, as a matter of fact, we did just come out with an album... one of the members on this board... FIRST DEGREE THE DE... just came out with his 4th solo project. and that definately isn't the first. sorry i had to spoil your fun...