Rose Town?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2004
sacking916 said:
Spraying would be a hard task. Apple Valley is one way in one way out according to my primo. I wouldn't talk about spraying on the Internet anyway. When I take revenge it is always given back the way it was received, so them rats are about to feel its like to get elbows, knees, feet and fist are getting tosed there way.

True!

Jun 28, 2003
santa rosa is a nicer lookin version of salinas....but its still bang hard...and sac does have scrap sets....i used to live up there...theres scraps in all sides of sactown, rancho cordova and citrus heights...sac king sounds like a damn cop wit all them questions...the game is to be sold not to be told...if u dont know its cuz u aint supposed to know

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Not that anyone likes the Sur's in Rosa but they are down as fuck. They stabbed a boy of ours to death 2 years ago and most of em got away with it. Its def not anything for you homeboys to argue about, Rosa has its Surs just like every city, period. If anything, plot together on the under and rid the town of them. Then hit up Healdsburg and Windsor where they are taking over.

Apr 28, 2004
You got that right! This is Windsor right here, and scraps anit takin over shit! They might roll thru here and try to act brave only if they packin something and catch a homeboy slippin!