Rose Town?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2004
A Homies some fucked up shit has gone down in Santa Rosa. My primo was going to sell his car to some one out there. He went with a mutual friend of ours and they both got jumped by some scraps. He said that the place was called apple valley. He took his car up there and meet with some guy at a 7-11 near by. He showed the man the car and the man said he did not want to purchase the car but he would give him the $150.00 dollars for driving it out from Sac. They went to the mans house and waited outside. The next thing they knew they were circled by about 16-18 scraps. They both ended up in the hospital in Rose town and are still waiting there to be released.

Now, what I want to know is apple valley a scrap hood are was my cousin just set up. My primo also told me that he had seen some ENE's outside of 7-11 and off of that he thought he was in a Norte Varrio. I am not familiar with that town so if any one knows.....

Jul 28, 2003
$UP$ HOMIE $ORRY TO HEAR THAT, YEA APPLE VALLEY I$ A $CRAP HOOD BUT WE$T $TEEL I$ A NORTE VARRIO IT$ CLO$E BY. $CRAP$ DO GOT APPLE VALLEY ON LOCK. UR PRIMO DIDNT GET $ET UP HE WA$ JU$ IN THE WRONG VARRIO.

Apr 24, 2004
My uncle and a few homies just got up there to pick those homies up and my uncle went back to the apple valley hood to pick up the cars. Both cars were fucked up pretty much totaled. He said that there were scrap tagging on the streets but across from that hood was a little ENE set called VOP Valley Oak Park. They embraced him with love and laced him up with how the town got down. They pretty much said that the apple valley numbers were big but a lot of youngsters under 18 were active banging the set. The good thing is my primo is ok. He just had a couple bumps on his head and back but it aint nothing that rest cant take away, and he is already talking about his pay back (lol). The other homie was a little more damaged but time can heal what he got.

Apr 24, 2004
SOAK::GAME said:
ha.... 18 vs 2.

no matter how you chop it up, thats some bitch shit.... it shouldn't take 18 people to take care of 2

i think you got some business to handle with the people who did this...
The thing about it is that it was 18 vs 2 and you know most of them would have been way to scared to fight one on one.

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
NortE_mXkN said:
weird ass shyt 2 hear in here, but yea that fool wasnt set up .
sounds like your cousin was set up should of gotten a lil more info about the place they were coming to...and yes apple valley is mostly sureno but like gabe stated there is PL which is bascially right next to em

Apr 24, 2004
LiL Nando said:
sounds like your cousin was set up should of gotten a lil more info about the place they were coming to...and yes apple valley is mostly sureno but like gabe stated there is PL which is bascially right next to em
Yeah you are right, he should have got more info about the town but fuck since when did you have to trip off North side Cali land.

Apr 24, 2004
northencaliX4 said:
i live in rose town and apple vally is a scrap neighborhood..couple months ago sum nortenos got shot up their and down the street at the 7/11
That is correct they talked to my uncle about that shit. They also lost a youngster from VOP because the lil homie went and got revenge for his brother. They had told my uncle that the best place to get them slippin is at the mall.

Oct 10, 2004
1.sacking santa rosa aint your problem
2.sac got way more skrap hoods then santa rosa
3.dont complain about gettin jacked up cuz that whats happens when you dont pay attention to your surrondings
4. fuck a mall you you got beef with there varrio walk up in that bitch and let it spray

you aint from santa rosa so you wouldnt know jack shit of what goes on in that nieborhood

Nov 8, 2003
TUNEZ_PWP said:
and why u even started this topic is beyond me
sacking916 said:
Now, what I want to know is apple valley a scrap hood are was my cousin just set up. My primo also told me that he had seen some ENE's outside of 7-11 and off of that he thought he was in a Norte Varrio. I am not familiar with that town so if any one knows.....
........ im guessing he wanted an answer to his question or maybe sum opinions?

Jun 5, 2004
yea apple valley is mostly scraps haha thats where i got shot at with a hunting rifle by them.
but Santa Rosa got VSL(varrio $ureno locos) fuckin deep now, they had a bunch of hoods join up for that shit watch out, also W.9th clicka pack straps not as deep, but most of them got gats, angelina hiets got a few scraps, some on sunset and morland and shit, but other than that, yea scraps are all over the place

Apr 24, 2004
TUNEZ_PWP said:
1.sacking santa rosa aint your problem
2.sac got way more skrap hoods then santa rosa
3.dont complain about gettin jacked up cuz that whats happens when you dont pay attention to your surrondings
4. fuck a mall you you got beef with there varrio walk up in that bitch and let it spray

you aint from santa rosa so you wouldnt know jack shit of what goes on in that nieborhood
When did I say I was from santa rosa and I knew all about the city. Did you read the thread before you post you stupid ass bitch. Some people these days are fucking stupid.

Jun 5, 2004
i dont think sacking was saying he knew about santa rosa, i think thats why he asked about santa rosa.
i aint hear no disrespect to the rose, we got scraps, sac got scraps, i dont think its that much different

Apr 24, 2004
rose town ryda said:
i dont think sacking was saying he knew about santa rosa, i think thats why he asked about santa rosa.
i aint hear no disrespect to the rose, we got scraps, sac got scraps, i dont think its that much different
Yeah I've never said that sac aint got scraps. It's just that TUNEZ_PWP is really upset with me for fucking his mom.