Rose Town?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
too bad that happeded. one side of the strret is nortenos, the other scraps. i used to kick it over there off of pomo trail scraps all over there... you gotta watch your back over there cuz the srteets are so close u never know who is poppin outta where

Apr 24, 2004
WT SAVAGE said:
too bad that happeded. one side of the strret is nortenos, the other scraps. i used to kick it over there off of pomo trail scraps all over there... you gotta watch your back over there cuz the srteets are so close u never know who is poppin outta where
Yeah it was crazy when my uncle told me that Valley Oak Park was a ENE set and Apple Valley was a scrap set. He said that the only thing dividing the two is a 7-11

Apr 28, 2004
Good $hit that your primo$ okay homie! Yeah $crap$ be tryin to come up around here aye, but they anit shit inless they be doin this 18 v$. 2 all the fuckin time or if there strapped and catch you slippin!

Apr 24, 2004
707Norte said:
Good $hit that your primo$ okay homie! Yeah $crap$ be tryin to come up around here aye, but they anit shit inless they be doin this 18 v$. 2 all the fuckin time or if there strapped and catch you slippin! Like homeboy said "Ju$t roll up in there and let it $pray".
Spraying would be a hard task. Apple Valley is one way in one way out according to my primo. I wouldn't talk about spraying on the Internet anyway. When I take revenge it is always given back the way it was received, so them rats are about to feel its like to get elbows, knees, feet and fist are getting tosed there way.

Jun 28, 2003
STUPID ASS POST....REAL BANGERS DONT POST THIS SHIT IN PUBLIC VIEW....WHY DONT U JUST WALK INTO A COP STATION AND SAY "HEY IM A DUMB FUCK COME INVESTIGATE ME PLEASE"....AND SACKING U SAID SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE TO WORRY BOUT SCRAPS IN NORH CALI? WHERE THE FUCK U BEEN AT NIGGA? ALMOST EVERY TOWN AND CITY IN THE NORTH GOT RATS IN IT...LEAVE THIS SHIT FOR THE BLOCK HOMIE FUCK NET TRIPPIN

Jun 5, 2004
DAMN y so much haterism 2wards the homie postin this shit?

but yea, Santa Rosa is one of the most divided places, sets are scattered the fuck around.
most towns its like : east side got this set, west side another. but here its like you go one block away its enemies, you go another block its homies, another block its a different set. thats why you gotta watch your back round here

Oct 10, 2004
thats cuz what alot of people dont know or forget about santa rosa is almost 200,000 people its completlly different from the population 50 thousand people most fools are used too

Apr 24, 2004
rose town ryda said:
DAMN y so much haterism 2wards the homie postin this shit?

but yea, Santa Rosa is one of the most divided places, sets are scattered the fuck around.
most towns its like : east side got this set, west side another. but here its like you go one block away its enemies, you go another block its homies, another block its a different set. thats why you gotta watch your back round here
Homie that is what I'm saying. I just posted this thread up to find out some information about the town, so that I could have the heads up. Since, there is a lot of homies that come on here from an array of geographic locations I thought one might be able to help me out (network.) And for the record every home boy I got out here in Sacra from the West side BRK, to the East side VNS, to the North side DPH, to the south side VFB knows that revenge and war stories always come up when kicking it. It doesn't matter if you talking in person or over the phone. It is my choice if I chose to talk about this over the Internet. I never said that I was going to go to Rose town and start spraying. That was a recommendation from others. Since you know how to be a gangsta lets hear it.........what is the deff of a real gangsta?

Apr 24, 2004
I take more of a risk each day walking down the streets of my Varrio with a RED RAG hanging out my back pocket, being on probation then getting on here talking about shit that happened to a love one. If only vatos act accordingly this post would have been filled with information that could have helped me and my love one's, but instead its filled with a lot of cheap shit talking that is delivered through a wire.

Mar 2, 2004
whats the name of the book you're writing? thats what it looks like you doin with all this info you collecting over the net. wrong forum for this bullshit. sacking u always postin bullshit like this for the world to see. keep it for the streets. if you want to network, network with the real ene's of sac, maybe you'll learn something there. instead you tryin to get info on the sideline. the more you post on here the more you look like a internet thug. is that what you are? keep it music related in this forum!!!!

Jan 21, 2004
WHATS WRONG WIT HIM SAYIN A LIL BIT OF SHIT ON THE NET WHEN YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER CAN DO IT ALL OVER TRACCS???? AINT NO DIFFERENCE......

TUNES I DONT KNOW OF ANY REAL SCRAP HOODS IN SACRAMENTO ITS ALL ENES CRIPS N BLOODS SO I DONT SEE WHY YOU SAY SAC GOT MORE SCRAPS.... FROM WHAT I HEAR N SEE OF SANTA ROSA THERES A LOT THERE....EVEN SCRAPS RAPPIN N MAKIN ALBUMS COMIN UP OUTTA THAT AREA.....AND YOU SAY ITS CUZ ROSA IS 200,000....SO WHAT....STOCCTON IS 300.000 AND WE AINT GOT NO REAL SCRAP SETTS ALL OVER THIS TOWN.....SAC IS LIKE A MILLION PEEPS COUNTIN ALL THE LIL AREAS THAT TOUCH SAC...SO I DONT THINK ANY OF YOUR THEORIES ADD UP.....

Oct 10, 2004
by the way the skraps that supposablly have albums wich a whole two hundred people have herd arent even skraps there fake pelon and flaco sell burnt cds at the sebastapool flea market of g.u.n. as well as woodie and every other skrap and homeboy rapper i know of studio insadents when they been hit up and said they didnt claim now demon on the the other hand i dont know
and if you really think there arent any skrap clicks in sac or stockton you gotta be kiddin me
but i will say stockton is lovely i stayed there for a few weeks on the east side b4
that population issue i was stating the facts that its the biggest city north of frisco and theres alot of fuckin gangs period if you think you can come to santa rosa and its all good think again thats all i was sayin m done with the conversation if you have any further questions you can pm me