Retired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Ya want the truth well here it is....Ive been arguing with Ced from Black Market. I never got one dime from the Loaded album, not one cent. Way back in 1999 I went and saw a lawyer. It comes to find out i was owed $70,000 from the loaded album i was told. thats back in 2000 it might be more now. Thats why im pissed off!!!!! Ive been paying my dudes sence 1993. Dont you think I should start seeing money for my work? I do. Im not doing shit for free no more. I have kids now. If ya cant feel me on this then I dont know what to say.
Fuck Ced up breh... that's 70,000 kicks to the cranium.

...but it sounds like the same ole song, this dude gathered up the rawest talent from the era & decided to individually fuck each one of them with no vaseline.

Feb 16, 2009
UMMMmm... They owe you $70,000 or perhaps more. Your not doing anything for free anymore, but your still working on projects for the same people that owe you?

I'm seriously not understanding this.
And who that might be? You must know somthing I dont.... Black Market owes me (Ced) No one else. So who r the same people that owe me? everything after that was Siccmade/MadeSicc. Dont so dont get it twisted. Do your research before you speak on somthing you know nothing about. Ya didnt even know he owed me money until i told ya.....

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
Ya want the truth well here it is....Ive been arguing with Ced from Black Market. I never got one dime from the Loaded album, not one cent. Way back in 1999 I went and saw a lawyer. It comes to find out i was owed $70,000 from the loaded album i was told. thats back in 2000 it might be more now. Thats why im pissed off!!!!! Ive been paying my dudes sence 1993. Dont you think I should start seeing money for my work? I do. Im not doing shit for free no more. I have kids now. If ya cant feel me on this then I dont know what to say.

And who that might be? You must know somthing I dont....

LOL! SMH. Your stating it on this thread LOL! What are you talking about?

May 31, 2006
I'm retiring after me and Lynch finish the "Reloaded Album" yes we are doing another Loaded album. I'm trying to shoot for next summer. Im getting a early start on it by making the beats for it. I just made a beat for it already, its called "Still One Of The Last Sicc Niggas" Ps....my rates for beats is $300 a pop 2 for $500.....
when this album with Lynch comes out, it will shit on all his Strange music releases! dont give up now!

Jun 5, 2004
Just put up a couple of tracks on youtube and then and really it dosent matter who raps on it, people will check it out, and u can put a slideshow of pics of the new reloaded album with lynch coming soon and whatever, put up your contact info, let social media sites kno, and i guarentee people will start checkin for u and hittn u up for beats. Especially the new strange lynch fans who r first hearing of u also juggalos wud probaly love ur music and theres alot of those fools out there buyin music. Yea that sucks that somebody owes u money and that is a lil lot... But i think if any of us added up how much people havent paid back since 1999 itd prolly be in the thousands also... if u are gonna quit do it on ur own terms dont do it cuz some debt from hella long agoaa

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Just put up a couple of tracks on youtube and then and really it dosent matter who raps on it, people will check it out, and u can put a slideshow of pics of the new reloaded album with lynch coming soon and whatever, put up your contact info, let social media sites kno, and i guarentee people will start checkin for u and hittn u up for beats. Especially the new strange lynch fans who r first hearing of u also juggalos wud probaly love ur music and theres alot of those fools out there buyin music. Yea that sucks that somebody owes u money and that is a lil lot... But i think if any of us added up how much people havent paid back since 1999 itd prolly be in the thousands also... if u are gonna quit do it on ur own terms dont do it cuz some debt from hella long agoaa

real shit

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Ive been paying my dudes sence 1993.
Did you produce on Be Gee Ya Gotta BG & Young Joker Who's Laughin At'Cha?

I dont think its common knowledge and the credits on those albums are vague man.. I remember Southbound bein your work.

istenin to Loaded, Looking Death In The Face, Planet Zero in the late 90's I was young n didn't pay attention to who did the beats.. Was an eye opener a few laters knowin who actually made that sound. Iwas thinkin who the fuck is this guy, he's got a signature sound and it's deep. Many occasions I drew inspiration from your music on my own production man. Reloaded can't be the curtain call.. Your beats impacted a lot of west coast sound of that era.. All the way down to Dago and up to Anchorage man.. I got nothin but love, wish you the best in your endeavors. Music is in your blood though. :siccness:

You wouldn't need beats, but shit i'd send you 16 of mine if it meant you'd carry on doin what you do.