Retired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^^you not getting paid was no one's fault except your own. take responsibility for not taking the risk of getting out of your comfort zone by riding the coat tails of an underachieving weirdo.

there were a million producers who were not getting paid in their current situation and ended up breaking out on their own. dont be a victim.

Feb 16, 2009
^^^you not getting paid was no one's fault except your own. take responsibility for not taking the risk of getting out of your comfort zone by riding the coat tails of an underachieving weirdo.

there were a million producers who were not getting paid in their current situation and ended up breaking out on their own. dont be a victim.
your funny, your talk about somthing you dont know nothing about homie. you can keep that bullshit to yourself....real talk! It sound like you owe me some money....Fuck you pay me!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
No one supported me they all supported Lynch dont get it twisted, ive been in the shadows. where i alwayz been
dont get it twisted...lynch has since fallen off because the lack of your production

there's nothing wrong with behind the scenes, in the shadows..we all know that many classic albums would in fact not be classic if you had no part of them

and also..i own phonkphenomenom as well as symplex...just waiting on dark

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2013
wtf u just posted that reverb link no one bought anything? I feel u as a producer myself sometimes you dont get what your skillz deserve but damn dont give up are your old beats still available for purchase? I mean r u still gonna try n off the catalog? I know there are artist out there that would pay for your production

Props: Mixerr