Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Jun 26, 2005
J.E.D.I. said:
And a question: Are all of the tracks from Darkside and Souljafalyfe on the "Hype Enough Limited Edition" album?
one of the tracks from "Dark Side" is not on the the Hype Enough Records Compilation, and 2 or 3 songs are missing from "Souljafalyfe".

also, im in the middle of downloading an mp3 encoder right now, thanks for the link Chekerz. im gonna put Ruthless Juveniles "Hard As Tha Fuck" up, but i downloaded BMC 4 Life last night and it wont let me play it because the player might not support the file type of the BMC 4 Life. what the hell do i do? i really wanna hear it. and thanks for uppin that album naner, i appreciate it.

Sep 12, 2002
TLT said:
Can you hit me up with the terrorists alwayz bizness never personal???
im searching for that for a long time and can you recomend me a street military album
i can get u the og cd of street military dont give a damn if you need it. pm if need it

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
JLMACN said:
^^^ if you want someone to posts that..

you need to contibute to the thread...rather than just ask for stuff.

go ahead and link that big mike and 5th ward boys..

by the way i didn't ask for stuff i wanted to trade but its all good tho im gonna put someting

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
whats some albums...u want some links to for download?

im not aking for shit u can buy...but maybe some rare shit.....
gotta be older...or local shit that you cant buy in your area..

ill work on it if i dont have it..
or maybe folks can help in this shit too..
try to stick by this when you posts..
so far..i havent seen anything very "new"..
some shit im sure can be bought still..

but its all good..
thanks for contributing..