Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
J.E.D.I. said:
I'm trying to get any Louisiana music that I can, so props on that BMC. Anybody have Big Sid, Vicious, Pharoah-Six Foot Giant, MC Thick's first, any Tim Smooth, or MC Spud?
I got you on that Tim Smooth.....

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
thatboymo said:
POINT BLANK - MAD AT THE WORLD
BIGTYME RECORDZ
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0G52TY1YYKQZN0JNCUA280WO6S

imma put that realest down south next, its just that uppin these to yousendit takes so damn long.:angry:
Thatboymo do you have that point blank album: just when you thought it was safe??
i know it aint that old but i dont live in amerika so for me its very hard to get if you have it would you post it for me??

Dec 16, 2005
TLT said:
Thatboymo do you have that point blank album: just when you thought it was safe??
i know it aint that old but i dont live in amerika so for me its very hard to get if you have it would you post it for me??
sorry man, i never picked that up 'cause i think it was just a mix cd of older tracks. check out that blank i just posted. if you like point blank you gonna love that album. the last track is just too damn cold.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
TLT said:

Point Blank can still be purchased over at The Screwshop. Point Blank deserves support and it'd be real wack for anyone to upload the whole album.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
thatboymo said:
sorry man, i never picked that up 'cause i think it was just a mix cd of older tracks. check out that blank i just posted. if you like point blank you gonna love that album. the last track is just too damn cold.
i was just about to post mad at the world lol just when you thought it was safe is the only cd i dont have and i love slip in to a coma k-rino coming deadly on that shit
...can you still post that classic street military album or do you have GNIP psychic thoughts (i have it on tape for like 9 or 10 years and im sick of that shit! lol) by the way can't wait for that dark horse!!! he's talkin to lil J so maybe its gonna be on R.A.L

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
naner12 said:
Point Blank can still be purchased over at The Screwshop. Point Blank deserves support and it'd be real wack for anyone to upload the whole album.
Sure.. i understand that.. i always support the s.p.c if they have it in stores i always buy it i tried it on the internet but i got fucked over or something so i am depending on the record store and im waiting for like more than a year i am a fan(got the other albums with luck) so if you post it or put it on my pm im still gonna buy it.. just dont want to wait another damn year you feel me
So if you have it i would realy apriciat it man

Dec 16, 2005
TLT said:
Sure.. i understand that.. i always support the s.p.c if they have it in stores i always buy it i tried it on the internet but i got fucked over or something so i am depending on the record store and im waiting for like more than a year i am a fan(got the other albums with luck) so if you post it or put it on my pm im still gonna buy it.. just dont want to wait another damn year you feel me
So if you have it i would realy apriciat it man
i wouldnt wait for that blank - mad at the world though. yeah, i still see it in stores...if you wanna pay for a cdr w/ a photocopied cover :devious: bigtyme is puttin out all the old !@% again on cdrs for the price of a real cd. alot of the old wreckshop releases are doing the same thing too. the ones i posted so far are the og pressings. man, there are so many albums i shouldve bought when they first dropped instead of - "ill get it next time." i just been lucky enough to find alot these og pressings again. ok, time for that realest down south.....