Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2005
^^^ because those 2 are still in stores. i have no prob uppin the out of prints & rares, but those 2 are neither. i'd rather hit y'all w/ something you aint ever gonna be able to get in stores rether than put up something i see in stores all the time. my bad, i shouldve said that in my first post. ok, imma upload that dmg & odd squad.

May 4, 2002

like isnt workin or i missed something.

Invalid Link Converter

Enter the invalid link below and click on the Send It button to generate a valid link. Please note that modifications to links generated by YouSendIt are not valid

props to those who put these tracks up. alot of good songs on this thread

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
@ Chekerz .. here is Black Mophia Clan "BMC 4 Life"

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PR8QNCSITKE43UIMQSO491WQP

i thought i had a rip of "To Be Me" on my pc but i don't. i'm hoping my og of it didn't go in the flood .. i'll have to look for it later on.

.. if anyone (that's helping out in the thread) has any other requests of rare cds let me know. i sold cds for a grip and tried to keep rips of everything i slanged that wasn't sealed.

Jan 26, 2004
@thatboymo Thanx for that D - Good hook up man, preciate it....

@ naner12 ..... I now consider u a god....lol ....THANK YOU I"ve literally been waitin at leas6 yrars to hear that CD...well worth the wait...THANKYOUx 6years.....if u find that to be me I don't even know how to thank u man....Yeah thanx again ....i'm fucked up....yeaaaaah!

Jan 26, 2004
Chekerz said:
@thatboymo Thanx for that D - Good hook up man, preciate it....

@ naner12 ..... I now consider u a god....lol ....THANK YOU I"ve literally been waitin at leas6 yrars to hear that CD...well worth the wait...THANKYOUx 6years.....if u find that to be me I don't even know how to thank u man....Yeah thanx again ....i'm fucked up....yeaaaaah!

Damn i'm luvin that OG gangsta vibe..... :cool: :) :classic:

Jul 14, 2005
naner12 said:
@ Chekerz .. here is Black Mophia Clan "BMC 4 Life"

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PR8QNCSITKE43UIMQSO491WQP

i thought i had a rip of "To Be Me" on my pc but i don't. i'm hoping my og of it didn't go in the flood .. i'll have to look for it later on.

.. if anyone (that's helping out in the thread) has any other requests of rare cds let me know. i sold cds for a grip and tried to keep rips of everything i slanged that wasn't sealed.
i have that "to be me" ima upload it.

Jul 14, 2005
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
thatboymo said:
the mr. mike & south circle cd's have been re-issued. i think i'll post up that dmg next. e.s.g. - the only one of his albums that is damn near impossible to find now is - return of the living dead. let me upload that dmg for y'all.

thassss what im talkin bout right there..

ESG muthafuckin pimp!!!

**edit** Im bumpin that Tre-8 - ghetto stories....GOD DAYME!!!!!
shit is dope as hell...

good lookin folks..

and this Trinity album....real cold..

Feb 5, 2005
JLMACN said:
**edit** Im bumpin that Tre-8 - ghetto stories....GOD DAYME!!!!!
shit is dope as hell...

good lookin folks..

U FEEL'N IT HUH? LOL

I DONT REQUEST NO BULLSHIT HOMIE ,LOL

DAS Y I BEEN LOOK'N 4 DAT CD 4 YRzzz !!!

SAME WIT BOTH OF DEM PLAYA Gz....

DONT SLEEP PPL !!

THx 4 DA HOOK NANER.....

AN ERYBODY ELSE LACE'N DA THREAD WIT DAT FIRE !!!

O BOI !!!!!!!

- GEEzUz