Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
lot of people didnt bought that stuff back in the 90s but buy it now

3. Now I have the money to buy them and I live in the US, but I don't have the kind of money you need to buy them at the cost they're being sold at on ebay

most rap cds on ebay are sold very cheap theres just some that go out for high prices
this is lame homie if you dont want to spend 5 usd on a cd tell it like it is.....

Nov 2, 2007
Not everyone want to spend their money on OGs and that's fine wit me. But I hate the fact that some protect their mp3's like their virginity lol. Sometimes people wanna trade mp3's with me and they're offering my own rips in exchange. That's bullshit... Tho I like searching these rare releases. I was kinda disappointed when for example I Smooth 7 was leaked. I would've wanted to find it myself lol

May 27, 2006
if you dont collect ogs its coo

but its just a lie if you tell you cant cause its too expensive but live in the us or in europe and spend time in the internet

1cent for a cd 3 usd shipping if you dont buy it you just dont want to
its not that you cant
if it would be your focus you could easily buy but you prolly like to spend your money on hoes and you dont have enough for buying cds too
thats aight but thats not you cant buy thats you dont want too cause its nothin really important to you

so tell it like it is "i do other stuff with my money and i dont have enough to buy cds too cause other stuff more important to me" thats coo but if you tell you cant and play like you really poor dont even have enough money to eat and pay your rent but spend time at work in the internet you just not honest with yourself

lotta cds thag posted in the cover thread cost 1 cent on amazon how he cant buy them if he would like too???? he doesnt like he happy with the mp3s thats aight but he should tell it like it is

but no big thing thag always a cool person i just wanted to tell my opinion so he knows how i see it

about people trading other peoples rips and even keep them like its something special and they own it lol these is punks i dont even talk to people like this

if you dont collect ogs its coo

but its just a lie if you tell you cant cause its too expensive but live in the us or in europe and spend time in the internet

1cent for a cd 3 usd shipping if you dont buy it you just dont want to
its not that you cant
if it would be your focus you could easily buy but you prolly like to spend your money on hoes and you dont have enough for buying cds too
thats aight but thats not you cant buy thats you dont want too cause its nothin really important to you

so tell it like it is "i do other stuff with my money and i dont have enough to buy cds too cause other stuff more important to me" thats coo but if you tell you cant and play like you really poor dont even have enough money to eat and pay your rent but spend time at work in the internet you just not honest with yourself

lotta cds thag posted in the cover thread cost 1 cent on amazon how he cant buy them if he would like too???? he doesnt like he happy with the mp3s thats aight but he should tell it like it is

but no big thing thag always a cool person i just wanted to tell my opinion so he knows how i see it

about people trading other peoples rips and even keep them like its something special and they own it lol these is punks i dont even talk to people like this
I think you should stop rambling.

This has happened well over 20 times with me and I've come to love and appreciate that people have the fucking energy and time to spread my shit. I now only rip with programs that allow you to permament a tag on your mp3 so no one can ever steal it...well they can...but theyd have to WORK to undo it...meaning that I have served my purpose as a dope pirate to myself.

It wasnt even that rare of a CD homie

plus if your posting on siccness.net requests you should damn well know your album is going to be leaked and raped like a whore and people can do whatever the fuck they want with it, once its theirs....keep the mp3's yours for life and tag your shit.

big fucking deal, and I dont buy expensive rare ogs I buy cheap rare ogs that are meant to be bought at that price...sure maybe Ill miss some wack japanese G funk but in the long run Ill get what I want...I got another 90 years of this shit at least...so enuf time.

Peace
sm0

May 27, 2006
no homie

listen to me

I said OVER 20 times...

WTF LOL ROFL ^___^

what?
you live in your mp3 world too much

i dont give a fuck about puttin letters on rips so everyone can see who ripped it
and i dont give a damn what people do with my rips
how you think i up og rips with all scans untagged on siccness for every leecher 4 free if i was interested in what happens to this stuff lol???? i want this stuff to be out like this just the music and the scans spread all over the world by stupid leechers so the knowledge never gets lost
doesnt matter nobody knows who ripped it i like that even more

my point was completely different i think thag understood and all this internet mp3 bullshit lol tag your cheap cds or tapes thats also out on cd and already tagged since years i dont have nothing to do with it