Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
just because midwest connection and ebay sellers (who frequent this site quite often) SAY ohio, dosent mean it is ohio...like I said, I listened to the album thoroughly and they dont shout out midwest or ohio anywhere in the raps...so if anyone know these dudes, tell me wusup...why would they be from ohio but shout out D town...they aint from DAYTON ohio, they from AKRON..I donno about dat...I never heard of rappers shouting out the town they got distributed in...I dont really know..but I dont think people who saying they from Ohio really know for real either...proof? maybe someone can up their first album I can listen to it thouroughly and then see what they shout out :)

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
just because midwest connection and ebay sellers (who frequent this site quite often) SAY ohio, dosent mean it is ohio...like I said, I listened to the album thoroughly and they dont shout out midwest or ohio anywhere in the raps...so if anyone know these dudes, tell me wusup...why would they be from ohio but shout out D town...they aint from DAYTON ohio, they from AKRON..I donno about dat...I never heard of rappers shouting out the town they got distributed in...I dont really know..but I dont think people who saying they from Ohio really know for real either...proof? maybe someone can up their first album I can listen to it thouroughly and then see what they shout out :)
you're aksing a little bit too much:ermm:

otherwise you're right though

wow I must be on somethin if thag actually agrees with me rofl

and I mean is that really asking that much, I have rarer shit coming out of my ass every morning then that album..cmon naw..if you got it pm me and hooks a mufucka up you know i got enuf shit to trade for it, plus i dont really want it that bad..it be cool to clear this up..

and sixxness I dunno what kind of rap you like man but if infamous clicc album to you isnt all that...then I dunno what you listen to like DJ screw or sum shit man (meanin you like slower tx shit), whats wrong with this album? i listen to devil shit all day and I thought infamous clicc was tight, thats why I bought it...to each his own right

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
and I mean is that really asking that much, I have rarer shit coming out of my ass every morning then that album..cmon naw..if you got it pm me and hooks a mufucka up you know i got enuf shit to trade for it, plus i dont really want it that bad..it be cool to clear this up..
I don't have it, I just see everybody looking for it, that's why

The main area which I don't like about this album is the production. Kind of weak on most of the tracks, plus alot sound incomplete as an whole from me being a producer for my take on it.

Only
'' Flamboyant & Happy Home '' are the standouts.
if your a producer you already have 1000% better ears than I do, so I respect what you feel.. lol...ill have to up something better soon