Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
you right nfp911
this track blah is horrible lol others is dope tho

and thag how you think im going to up stuff with false covers and dont let people know???????????????????? lol

May 27, 2006
haha yea one can hear why lowdown didnt became one of the m-town superstars lol

but it has alotta tracks and good music quality for a tape only so its not disappointing at all

btw he was down with lokee g i heard on a track
is this the lokee g from the "real g" tape???????

May 27, 2006
yeah it has some nice horror tounge twisting (old school mempho) tracks on it. dunno about the lokee g as i dont have that tape, but i know they are the same as CMP - Ballers, Hustlers & G's and Macs. If anybody interested i can up it over the next days.

PS i also guess the name of the tape should have been "Lowdown the Sinista & (Mr.) CMP - Coming For Your Soul, but i think Pen & Pixel (irony) made a mistake when designing it lmao.....

Mar 20, 2008
yo i was wondering if anyone had any of these

Wood Street Playaz - All In The Game (1996)

Fila Phil - Da Hustla (1994)

Bigger Than Life - Welcome To The Land Of Fonk (1998)

if someone can hooke me up with one of these i'd appreciate it alot

Nov 5, 2008
i'm lookin for any straight up gangsta shits, esp. earlier ones, if anyone is feelin friendly. already got vol's 9 & 10, if anyone's interested, upped 'em in the midwest thread

anyway, wanted to drop this - i'm sure plenty have already heard it. i'm usually against blends of this sort, but this one's sick, and well-done

TI f/ UGK - Wet Paint Drippin'
http://www.zshare.net/audio/51033128ab57572c/

May 27, 2006
just funny to see how motivated you are to spread other peoples rips g
but havent seen you uppin somethin u ripped yourself lol

no critic you help out alot and brought up better stuff than most others
just to let you know i always see you really heavy with other peoples mp3s but never with your own

you could form a group with swheat i heard he a great rencoder lol

na you way better than lil one sry dont take it personal
i made this rip & link for all people so if it doesnt work cool if others help out

Jan 14, 2008
kingpin skinny pimp - montana stacks

montana da mac - life i chose

crunchy black - posted like a stop sign 2

i have a huge selection of music that i will trade for any of those 3 albums. thanks!

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
just funny to see how motivated you are to spread other peoples rips g
but havent seen you uppin somethin u ripped yourself lol

no critic you help out alot and brought up better stuff than most others
just to let you know i always see you really heavy with other peoples mp3s but never with your own

you could form a group with swheat i heard he a great rencoder lol

na you way better than lil one sry dont take it personal
i made this rip & link for all people so if it doesnt work cool if others help out
I posted it because people were asking for re-up for almost two days and it wasn't coming. It is the same as your rip (because it is your rip), just slightly renamed according to my system.

The reason why I don't post my own rips is that I have never had the opportunity to get my hands on an OG copy of any of these albums, and I am not afraid to admit that. I have stated my views on the whole "I have album X and you don't, so I am the man and you're not" situation, I will not do it again.

P.S. I am not taking it personal, you have the right to say it

May 27, 2006
you know i cant check the net everyday?
and you got internet you got money how you cant buy cds you even live in western europe its easy for all people dont tell me that you too poor for 10 usd incl shipping for cds on amazon if you have time to spend in the internet

how you can collect mp3s and spend that much time in the internet if you that poor or in a such difficult situation?
think about it its not about buying a cd for 100usd
if you dont like to buy ogs its not that you cant

but its cool if people dont have ogs me im not into "i got this you not im better" lol i just like the music

but if i see people deep into mp3s very motivated in collecting and spreading them and they dont have their own and they dont live in africa or somewhere in the world where its difficult to buy cds & tapes from the internet i just tellem why you dont start buying ogs if you like the music and to collect and show it to others that much

and do what you want with my rips lol i could even up them w.o. tracklist, artist and albumname just the scans and mp3s some ppl rencode some name after their special own mp3 collector system so why should i do the work lol
i just hate to scan i should stop that
just up mp3s w.o. anything then people can check if they find a tracklist releaseyear and everything lol mp3 fans do this type of stuff allday i bet they will like it

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
you know i cant check the net everyday?
and you got internet you got money how you cant buy cds you even live in western europe its easy for all people dont tell me that you too poor for 10 usd incl shipping for cds on amazon if you have time to spend in the internet

how you can collect mp3s and spend that much time in the internet if you that poor or in a such difficult situation?
think about it its not about buying a cd for 100usd
if you dont like to buy ogs its not that you cant
Because

1. I've never lived in Western Europe
2. I lived in Eastern Europe at the time these albums were released and yes, I was too poor to buy them back then
3. Now I have the money to buy them and I live in the US, but I don't have the kind of money you need to buy them at the cost they're being sold at on ebay
4. I spend that much time in the internet because my work is mostly done on the computer and it's the kind of work that you do 24/7 but you have to wait for things to get done so you have lots of time to surf the net :cool:

I hope this makes it clear