request skatter n snug

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
Geez guys...hard feelings or what?

Hey Zero...if Im not mistaken...you live in Ny...and G...you in Cali...KC seems like a midpoint for you all to meet...hee!!

Then I could have the honor of meeting both of you....we could send you to Club 151 where Slither works...so she can serve you...drinks that is...since she no longer takes her clothes off for money...Zero your respect level must have changed for her...right?

Slither....do you make good money at 151 being a waitress...I waitress at SATINS...and make good money but...on the weekends...it's like a club...and the crowd gets worse every weekend...

Nov 14, 2002
Would it be out of the question for someone like Slither to get a job at a place that DOESN'T involve nudity of some type? Not that I care, but... If I refused to work at any place but a strip club, I'd be labeled a pervert.

Jan 7, 2003
Club 151...where she said she works...is not a strip club...it's a night club...no nudity...

I on the other hand...do work somewhere with out Nudity...I work at a hospital during the day...on the weekends, I choose to work at Satin's because I kick it down there to much...I may as well make money while kickin it...plus I choose what I wear...usally just jeans and a little shirt that says something smart..ha!!

But yes...you would be labeled...and I see your point...I don't know to many guys that have respect for stripers...no matter what the reasoning for working there...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
It' is a night club...
yeah gurl, I've make pretty good money. Strip club waitresses make a hell of a lot more though. Yeah, Satin's more like a night club to me anyway, when I've kicked it there, I forget that naked girls r on stage... haha...I see you're point on the respect thing, thass whyI got out of it. We're gonna come see ya one night here soon at Satin... you only work weekends? Got some friends comming up to visit. Strip clubs r cool to kick it at when you are a girl, thass why I started dancing in the first place. Any stripper who tries to say that it is a respectful job is fooling herself... I tried to fool myself into thinkin "it's a job... I'm doin it for the green" but when it comes down to it it was for attention and to party b/c that's all we do is party. And that's just me being REAL real. I'm sooo glad I got out of it.

Apr 21, 2003
those are my thoughts.
i don't have anything bad to say about strippers or think they are awful for doing what they do. i just think its better not to do it. but hey its money, i wouldn't mine making that money.

my 21st bday is coming up and i'm going to go to the strip clubs leagly, but i heard that no one can get naked anymore and they have to wear this shit on their nipples to cover em.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Trick420 said:
those are my thoughts.
i don't have anything bad to say about strippers or think they are awful for doing what they do. i just think its better not to do it. but hey its money, i wouldn't mine making that money.

my 21st bday is coming up and i'm going to go to the strip clubs leagly, but i heard that no one can get naked anymore and they have to wear this shit on their nipples to cover em.
if you go to a juice bar (one that doesn't serve alcohol) then they can get totally naked