request skatter n snug

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Well all this nonsense aside, I'll make sure to request SS at those stations by calling long distance or emailing stations that I can't hear, even though M80 already has a clearly stated list of stations that should be contacted nationwide.

103 Jamz, here I come.

Apr 21, 2003
poeple have told me that the radio here has been playin here comes tecca nina lately. i doubt they even have s&s that would be tight to hear on the radio, if i was ever listening.

Jan 7, 2003
Hey G.....

Sorry I didnt catch you on Sunday at the office. I did get to see it Saturday night...the view is incredible...Im kinda glad that I got to see it at night instead...the only thing I missed at night was the hollywood sign....

Jan 7, 2003
It was directed toward the person who's name begins with the letter G...and the same person that I have been speaking to about meeting him when I went to Cali...the same person that stated I could catch him at the Strange office in Cali on Sunday...the same person that knew the post was directed toward him...

So, don't take it personal...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
dean!allmighty! said:
It was directed toward the person who's name begins with the letter G...and the same person that I have been speaking to about meeting him when I went to Cali...the same person that stated I could catch him at the Strange office in Cali on Sunday...the same person that knew the post was directed toward him...

All that matters is it wasn't directed toward YOU. haha.

Now that I work at Club 151 we gonna get em hooked up with more Strange shit. They play lots a Tech, but we gotta get some Kutt n SS up in that bitch! (Oh... and...Yep... sorry J, you'll never get to see this girl dance... Slither aint a stripper NO MO)

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
what do u do now then????

imagine givin up THE most respected job IMO eva!
damnn.....
do it for evry guy so ugly he never seen pussy...
do it for all those females who's dream it was to look good, but got a face only they mutha could love...
do it for me who loves your lil' site even though u dunno who i am, and i live in scotland....
do it for scotland!

....i'm high & i aint had my plesures all week. i apologise, but seriusly... god kills a lil' cute thing evrythime a cute gaal gives up dancin'.... think about it.....

Sep 16, 2002
dean!allmighty! said:

hahaha it was directed towards me cause my real name is Glen...sorry Dean I was extremely busy that weekend posting up posters and giving out the S&S samplers plus traffic was a bitch!!!
It's great that u had fun though!! I was actually suppose to meet up wit Travis yesterday,but the weather's been so/so and so was
Travis' schedule....but I hear Nick will be coming down to Cali soon in a UHAUL????? LOL!

Nov 14, 2002
I was actually suppose to meet up wit Travis yesterday,but the weather's been so/so and so was
Travis' schedule....

You know what I see when I read this sentence?

Travis told me he'd be at the office yesterday, but he blew me off
The "weather" has been so so, and that's keeping you from going to a building?

Hahahaaa... Just another thing to add to what will eventually be another classic thread.

Sep 16, 2002
WHAT THE FUCKK????????????? LOL!! man... you must REALLY LIKE me cause damn, you really love paying attention to alot of the shit I say and do!!

If you lived here in Southern Cali, you'd know but you don't so shut the fuck up....seriously, is that all you plan on doing with your life??? getting on this board and bashing me??? Go to church or something man.

Nov 14, 2002
WHAT THE FUCKK????????????? LOL!! man... you must REALLY LIKE me cause damn, you really love paying attention to alot of the shit I say and do!!
You act like it's so fuckin' difficult to read. You manage to do it every time you reply to me, so it can't be that tough.