request skatter n snug

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
i dont listen to the radio do u work for hot 103 or something calm down all the radio stations around here are jokes
the only station around here that play strange a lil bit is hot 103 i do give them that
because z95 is trying to make there self a hip hop station but they dont even play tech or anyone else from around here
when i called up to z95 and requested tech they said the dont play him

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
michampin said:
i dont listen to the radio do u work for hot 103 or something calm down all the radio stations around here are jokes
the only station around here that play strange a lil bit is hot 103 i do give them that
because z95 is trying to make there self a hip hop station but they dont even play tech or anyone else from around here
i asked one question
why i gotta calm down pussy lips?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
michampin said:

hahaha.......this clown listens to z95 and not 103

Aug 18, 2002
MizeryU said:
well you two fags who talk shit on 103

what hiphop station do you listen to then?

U a funny motherfucker man....I'm a fag cuz I don't enjoy listening to a mediocre radio station that refers to Westside Connection as Westside Crew and has a playlist such as this:

1. “SALT SHAKER” YING YANG TWINS
2. “TIPSY” J-KWON
3. “SORRY 2004” RUBEN STUDDARD
4. “SPLASH WATERFALL” LUDACRIS
5. “ONE CALL AWAY” CHINGY
6. “SLOW JAMZ” TWISTA
7. “YEAH” USHER
8. “ME, MYSELF, AND I” BEYONCE
9. “HOTEL“ CASSIDY
10. “NEVA EVA” TRILLVILLE
11. “RIGHT HERE 4 YOU” 112
12. “NASTY GRIND“ ADINA HOWARD
13. “IN MY LIFE” JUVENILE
14. “YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME” ALICIA KEYS
15. “I CAN'T WAIT” SLEEPY BROWN
16. “DIRT OFF MY SHOES” JAY-Z
17.“GIGOLO“ NICK CANNON
18. “FREEK-A-LEEK” PETEY PABLO
19. “THROUGH THE WIRE” KANYE WEST
20. “GANGSTA NATION” WESTSIDE CONNECTION
21. “NO BETTER LOVE” YOUNG GUNZ
22. “WANNA GET 2 KNOW U” G-UNIT
23. “THE WAY YOU MOVE” OUTKAST
24. “RUBBERBAND MAN“ TI
25. “I'M REALLY HOT” MISSY ELLIOT

Granted there's a few songs here and there but it's always the same shit I wish there was one worth my time to check out. Its stations like these that I blame for the lack of expanded play by DJ's in the clubs, there forced to play this nonsense cuz thats what people know and have been fed. But I'm not hungry for the bullshit.

Aug 18, 2002
Oh the ?uestion, yeah I choose not to listen to any hip hop radio stations cuz thats the only one thats close. And its not just 103 its about every radio station in this town that lacks luster.