REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Damn talk about some lol kids on here where the mods at !? Yall the first person too put a nigga pics up websights myspace Twitter info !! Then u got the nerve to call a nigga a snitch your the real snitch homie !! U snitchin on yoself ! Makin moves ? Go get your ba and masters ! And a real job ! That your overqualified for !! Your own condo that u never miss payments on a car payment then put a home studio in your condo !full fridge of grocerys !tree, And still beable to buy the things u want ! Then u can get on my level and talk about makin moves. !! Till then stay putts mommy and daddys refrigerator ! And get a clue fam !Shut the fuck up with redwood gone wild too !! Takin my ideas from raptalk redwood gone wild thizz juice !! U ain't laughin now are ya ! U tryna copy me now since my thiz juice was a sucess !! Get your own ideas !! Quit tryna come up with shit I don already thought of or did on raptalk fool !

IF CHREE WERE TO KILL YOU IT WOULD DO THE WORLD SOME GOOD YOU SCARY ASS LIL SNITCH..."WHERE ARE THE MODS AT...WAAAHHHH WAAAAHHH" FUCKIN CRYBABY, YOUR A 16 YEAR OLD SHMUCK WHOS RUNNING OUT OF SUMMER VACATION...

1. YOUR WHITE...STOP SAYING NIGGA
2. SLAP YOUR MOM FOR NOT HAVIN A PROPER ABORTION YOU
DOWN SYNDROME AIDS INFESTED OVERGROWN FETUS
3. SLAP YOUR FATHER FOR FUCKIN YOUR UGLY WHORE OF A MOTHER
WITHOUT A CONDOM

SAVE SOMEONE A BULLET AND HANG YOURSELF

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I dont understand what the hell is going on here...So the dudes from redwood city dont know of anyone doing anything in the city, people outside the city never heard of anyone that has done anything in that city, nodbody is coming on here saying the theyre are doing anything in said city...Im kinda at a loss of wtf this documentary is about, considering the information so far redwood city doesnt even exist, lol.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I dont understand what the hell is going on here...So the dudes from redwood city dont know of anyone doing anything in the city, people outside the city never heard of anyone that has done anything in that city, nodbody is coming on here saying the theyre are doing anything in said city...Im kinda at a loss of wtf this documentary is about, considering the information so far redwood city doesnt even exist, lol.
all you need to know is that chree is gonna fight a retarded guy tomorrow and post the video on the siccness

Feb 21, 2003
@wt savage..theres no fake screenname here, this dude is real, unfortunately..

and chris, im glad you came to the siccness !! i missed all your bullshit shenanigans from raptalk, its been alot of fun witnessing them again !!

iron lungs mcgee for life !!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Chris Wright ain't gonna meet face to face with anyone to settle one of his 9000 e-beefs with people. Hes just some loser who personified the definition of an internet troll. He feeds off all the attention people give him. Hes probably just itching to get on the computer to see all the bad things people said about him so he can reply back, he gets off on people on the net hating his guts. This is my final post related to this idiot, i'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of stooping to his level and playing along with his childish games.

Oct 25, 2006
Let me fill you im... This thread is old, we were gonna do a redwood documentary to show people redwood is active and has talent but we never got around to doin it, this guy chris decided to revive the thread an we all got on him, dude is a bitch ass troll from the old raptalk boards and we instantly recognized him from the way he types like a retard, he started talkin shit so we all roasted him, dude is a mark, on a side note, redwood is not fully known yet but we got talent check us out