REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
How about i take that 50 bucks outta your pocket and put it in my pocket and slap u like the little bitch u are. What u gonna do? Snitch? I personally garenette u wouldnt do a damn thing in your career. lol @ it being your city, aint nobody know you, how bout instead of snitching, we can throw down, u fuckin pussy.

Jun 25, 2005
Damn see what u kids did ! Now u made my city a joke on siccness on some stupid shit !
Ummmmmmmm you kinda did that shit on your own there buddy
Seriously not cool this guy put up all this guys stuff !! Pic. Myspace Twitter without persmisdion ! Some like 3 misdameanors right there rel talk I talked to officer johnson via redwood city police dept 780 1145 ! All I need is his name what is it ?
Such a happy snitch...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
oh wait this guy put his birthdate on here !!haa what !!ok ok now i got u homie .ill jsut tell the officer wait now i gotta call daily city dept u in daily city oh well im sure when i tell a officer dont know u real name but got your birthdate they can access that in the computer and fond your shit or house number or were u at.thansk for slippin up !!
why are you such a faggot snitch?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmfao

haha
hahaha
hahahahaha

like id put my real birthday on here u fuckin tweak.

"Hi my name is Chris Anderson , and i post on a gangster music rap board , some guy big chree king of siccness showed my picture from twitter , and threaten me !! i have his birthday !! lets go to daily city and find his number and address !! can you make him stop picking on me !?!? "

im sure they watching this right now, you make no sense u little bitch, they see the screen shots of u talking shit, they see you provoked it, be a man and steppup to the plate u fuckin pussy

May 15, 2002
daily city? expirence? knowone?

i garentee you're a super dumb fuck who's name will soon be pink.

And your argument holds no weight and wouldn't hold up in a court of law. Talk to the officer about that.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
omg sure are threatnign me to fight too ?so your threaten list jsut goes on and on does it?coustless charges there buddy! u jsut know how to make me happy and keep runnign your mouth there dont ya !im suprised your homies aint told u to stop yet !!nice try thoe buddy look kid in the future id advise u not to be so quick with the hard talk im 30 and all im gonan say here without threats is .i do belong to fairtex gym in moutain view and would not want to hurt ya very very badly !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lmfao at the internet police... I guess the internet really is serious business? So how bout this, instead of you threatening me with your gym talk, and snitching why u so scared to throw down pussy?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
is that a threat? a physical threat? uh oh, go snitch on yourself plz!

how bout you stop bein a bitch, and throw down instead of snitching?

May 15, 2002
Whatever you say 30 year old tweaker who doesn't know how to spell/type and challenges people online to "grapple" with him.

Good luck trying to prove who someone is online in order to prosecute them...the government might do this, but city gov? highly doubtful. You have the thoughts of a paranoid and delusional tweaker.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
ok well make a 100 dollar bet then cash ! with this printout that i have of dude posting my pic !!my myspace!! and my twitter!!and all my info? !!its not concidered harrasment jake? and jboeg is not a cop!! and if he was he should know this is straight harrasment after 911!and im sure he knows what happened at my work so i dont know why hes lying about this !!whats dudes name jake pm me!
Is this dude trying to start shit with me in one sentence, then asking me to help in the last sentence???

What a fucking joke. Get your internet harassment cops to come down and arrest me in Australia you fucking idiot.