REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
We tryin to make noise with limited resources you feel me, its hard tryin to establish your city when people pre judge but the talent speaks for its self, peep the myspace and u can let me know if u think its koo or if u feel we just wasting our time myspace is on the sig

Feb 21, 2003
Go get your ba and masters ! And a real job ! That your overqualified for !! Your own condo that u never miss payments on a car payment then put a home studio in your condo !full fridge of grocerys !tree, And still beable to buy the things u want ! Then u can get on my level and talk about makin moves. !!
ba and masters?!? HAHAHAHAHA..bruh did u even graduate high school?? you dont have a ba and masters and work at starbucks, coffee boy..

condo and car payment?? lol..ur pushin a bucket saturn and living on the 2nd floor of your parents half-duplex..

damn bruh u need to get it together..

on another note, you should see some of this guys pictures...he makes the cat from "malibus most wanted" look like a straight up loc..if anyone can find them (or if u wanna post them, chris) post them up..they're hilarious!!

Mar 8, 2003
Cool ! tall keep viewing ! My networks !I'm up to 1,200 views now on myspace and 500 followed on Twitter ! !! Wow yall kats have perminent add !! Up in here perminent ignorance !! Know wonder why people on here move this to the joke board talk making redwood look real bad right about now u should be ashamed !Know wonder why some of yall moved to Arizona and outta state !! Haa funny ! If I left here again I wonder how many kats would beg for me to come back !? Haa I need to drop real soon again I'd probally sell Seagers out!! Mm interesting !!
Time out, is this coffee cake chris that everybody from the wood punks all the time? Is this that meth head ass nigga?

Maaan is the chris from raptalk.net? HAHAHAHA OH MAN!!!! i remember this nigga

HAHAHAHAHA CHRIS GET OFF THE INTERNET ALREADY NIGGA. I remember this folk from raptalk and the stories this cat would spin were legendary. V boy would clown this dude all day and one time chris called the cops on somebody from the forum because they showed up at his house and punked his pops or some shit.

BTW nigga Its mother fuckin KING OF PLEX right here.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I know pretty embarrissing isnnt it !!Ben had my masters 7 years st marys in moraga With honors !sir 30,000 student loan Real shit !!don't worry when I get off work all post a pic of my certificate ! !and plaque !In oh say 10 years I'll be working from home !charging you ! Then when I do that have that money situated And have enough money to fuck off ! then I'll start working on my new albumA real redwood drop! thought u new I'm better then all these niggas man So keep hating I love it !Haa !
$%&^$^*%()^*@)

we don't believe you, you need more people

::

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Naa this ain't Chris ! Fuck that child molesting faget ! This rossi p ! Chris is in jail right now for supplying minors at 7 eleven alcohol and mushrooms and weed ! It was a big article in the daily journal a while ago ! Suprised u find here about it they tryed to give him 10 years he had like 8 felonies ! Then he plead no contest ! They dropped like all the major felonies ! And he's doing a year right now !! But don't ever compare me to that cupcake but anyways ! How's the redwood scene lately anyone drop anything new ? Exept for hans ?
Dudes a cupcake he Called and harrassed woodie so much that dude actually started thinking about it and offer himself !!if I ever see thatChris guy in the streets real talk it's curtains!! Where does he live ? I called starbucks says he don't work there anymore 650 780 0889 !!
From what I heard woodie didn't come down he called dudes work ! And tryed to get him in trouble telling his manager he's harrasing rappers on the internet!! and the cupcake played it off saying infront of his manager I think u have the wrong guy etc and I guess woodie actually believed him and said oh I'm sorry u don't sound like the guy on the Internet etc ,and dude went home and end posted on raptalk !! Can u believe this guy ? I hate that cupcake this isn't Chris I'm telling you !
lol @ him calling himself a child molesting cupcake.

This guy is like Carlos's long lost inbred cousin or something.