REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Lol i never claimed to be the king of the woods homie, dont feel i done enough, but on the subject of chris, talk yo shit homie, at least i aint on yahoo messenger pretending to be a black girl, haha u tried to get my number on that shit fag, ps im making moves with my music, baby steps but its something, been on a few comps here and there, but best believe u gon hear bout alpha and omega in the near future, and when i make it big ill be sure to leave you a tip when i stop by starbucks to help support your meth habit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
my only wish is that the siccness could see this clowns work from the old raptalk board..young brew is knowin what im talkin about..

basically, christopher wright, aka xxplosiveent, is a 29 yr old tweeker who works at starbucks..hes so twacked out he posts NEGATIVE shit about himself (see the last few posts above, the guy hes talking shit about is HIMSELF)..he even talked so much shit to woodie one time that he drove out from antioch and saw dude at his work, but he acted like a bitch so wood bounced when chris threatened to call the cops..

hes also been known to post on craigslist posing as a female looking for black guys, and posted HIS OWN PIC looking for man sex cuz someone busted him out on that shit a few years back..

and his nose is the size of texas..
LOL! That shit is funny as fuck.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Dudes a cupcake he Called and harrassed woodie so much that dude actually started thinking about it and offer himself !!if I ever see thatChris guy in the streets real talk it's curtains!! Where does he live ? I called starbucks says he don't work there anymore 650 780 0889 !!
what the fuck, just how many ready rocks did you smoke today, you got damn weirdo

you got problems that only a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head can solve... look into it, post-haste

::

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
From what I heard woodie didn't come down he called dudes work ! And tryed to get him in trouble telling his manager he's harrasing rappers on the internet!! and the cupcake played it off saying infront of his manager I think u have the wrong guy etc and I guess woodie actually believed him and said oh I'm sorry u don't sound like the guy on the Internet etc ,and dude went home and end posted on raptalk !! Can u believe this guy ? I hate that cupcake this isn't Chris I'm telling you !

look into it

::

Feb 21, 2003
Attention: SICCNESS.NET/VB

you might want to, as the great prophet terrell owens once said, "get ya popcorn ready" because this thread is sure to get entertaining VERY quickly the likes of which have never been seen!!

this will make WSR and super manning look like nothing!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Naa this ain't Chris ! This rossi p !?
iv ben off the net for a while and moved to daily city
i already told u im not the guy u think i am on this forum so stop making trouble with me !!and harrassing me already im new here this is rossi p !i already told you !im not that chris guy u think i am !

You are not Rossi P, cut the bullshit. Rossi does not live in Daly City or anywhere near the bay area anymore. I was just on the phone with him and was speaking to him during the time you made your 9:36 post. He doesn't even have a computer at his house. Quit with the games, your an imposter

Oct 25, 2006
Id love to hear vboy come back on a track just spitting fire about yo gay ass on a diss, u aint nothing but a bitch ass troll talkin shit online, instead of being on the sicc u should be thinking of ways to fight your child molestation case fag

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Naa that's not me that's that Chris cupcake !!
Word? really? really really? lmfaoooo uhh explain this then bitch

really u gonna snitch on me? for "harrassing you?" uhh no, and i didnt put ur pic nowhere, u put it on twitter, and go ahead and snitch u faggot ass mark, be sure to let them know u hit me up talking shit when i didnt even know u punk ass bitch

Dec 4, 2006
lol@him wanting to call the cops on Chreestina............

you big ole pasty pale bitch, cop calling faggot, check your drawls, cuz i think your pussy got a leak...

Nov 20, 2007
then u were talking to me? cause im rossi p!!my name is robert pool! who is this then ?haa thats some funny shit id never move out of the bay area man!! thats how i know u are full of shit!! i live in daily city with my girl and iv had a kid and i do have a computer cause im tyoing on it oviously wow! !!listen to this guy i hate kats like you who come all up in the forums and try to start shit and ruin it for everybody! and think u know something bout it? !and think u run this here u dont run shit !i i think i know who the hell i am man this forum is messed up man peopel tellign me im not even myself !!wtf?! mind your own fuckin buisness! and get a life lil kid
so Everyon. From raptalk is here and have Ben posting all a long bla haa talk about no life niggas , I told u this ain't coffe cake Chris , oh u think that's chrises cars ?? Haa ooh no chris can't even drive he's a 31 year old who can't drive or have his license that's why knowne ever catches hin in traffic !! He needs hiis gf to drive hum everywhere ha ha !I told you that fools long gone outta that house those are both his parents old ass whips !Don't waste yo breath and energy on that kat ! He's probally in county right now getting off on this !!
LOL @ all the spelling and the spaced out exclamations !!

you must be the guy that everyone is talkin about. and why did you bring out this old ass thread?

Jun 25, 2005
LOL Wooooooow! Its a damn shame a twakhead gotta make a thread like this crack off (no pun).
On topic tho if the documentary was good I'd peep

Damn str8 moved to the OF lol