Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i think its way better. granted its A LOT of open world, but the world details are amazing. online is a blast. especially with all the DLC

the story is pretty cool. sometimes cliche but what do you expect? there is one part in the side missions that i wont spoil but was freaking awesome in regards to what it does to the main storyline. it is missable so try and do all the side missions.

DLC is dope and worth the cash if you find out you enjoy the game. adds coop missions like seen in uncharted 2. zombies is freaking crazy watching them run and crawl across the horizon of tall grass fields

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Spoiler

lol I died when uncle zombie bit the wife and the wife bit Jack..then John moved 'em back into the bedroom telling them you need to calm down its probaby just a fever..told the wife to teach the boy wrong from right and dont go around biting people haha

How do you play multiplayer zombie...I keep ending up in regular MP

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
its nutty huh, they be running on all fours hella fast and shit. it gets intense after a while.

heres a tip i read in the walkthrough MTT

rotate people getting coffins, everyone will need the bait.
use bait SPARINGLY. only do so when its really needed and you have dynomite to trhough too
if you can, hold off on the casket until you killed most of the zombies, when you open one you get an extra minute on the clock.

pretty stratigic if you ask me