Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
has anyone finished all the challenges for the undead story?

that sniping 5 zombies in 8 seconds without using dead eye is a pain in the asssssss.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
has anyone finished all the challenges for the undead story?

that sniping 5 zombies in 8 seconds without using dead eye is a pain in the asssssss.
I was able to do that one by using bait at Escalera. It took me a few tries though. The challenge after that is even harder - kill 2 undead bears, undead cougars, and undead wolves using a torch.

Mar 13, 2003
Just got this last night, but when i ran out of bullets i couldnt find any more even when i was "looting" from the undead, dead.......But then again i only played for about 10 minutes and passed out from being too stoned.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I was able to do that one by using bait at Escalera. It took me a few tries though. The challenge after that is even harder - kill 2 undead bears, undead cougars, and undead wolves using a torch.
sounds the same as kill the bears with a knife challange in the regular game

find out how many shots it takes with a certain gun then shoot him up until the last shot. hit him with the torch and run

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
sounds the same as kill the bears with a knife challange in the regular game

find out how many shots it takes with a certain gun then shoot him up until the last shot. hit him with the torch and run
But don't only headshots kill them? I went into tall trees and found a bear and shot him about 4 times in his side with my shotgun then got on foot and hit him with my torch. His fur started burning and he ran away but I couldn't kill him no matter how many times I hit him with my torch so I just gave up.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
oh shit

Thankfully, you have easy access to a zombie horse -- just shoot your regular horse in the head, wait, and whistle. The undead steeds are much more resilient and won't get tired, but they're tough to control. Yeah, this can be a pain in the ass, but really, how are you going to find those mythical creatures if you fast travel all the time?
thats dope, i never tried it

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Dead eye all day..and that zombie horse works, but it jerks side to side..doesnt always stay straight

how i get my horse of the apocolyppse back after he dead?

Jun 5, 2004
I JUST GOT THE UNDEAD NIGHTMARE PACK, FUCKED WITH IT ON MP A COUPLE TIMES ON FREE ROAM. I DIDNT FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO, THERE WERE A BUNCH OF LIL GAMES LIKE GET THE BAG OR SOME SHIT, BUT NOBODY ENTERED THE GAME WITH ME.

EVERYBODY JUS WENT TO ARMADILLO AND SHOT EACH OTHER. I BEEN GETTIN SCRAPED PRETTY BAD (CUZ EVERYBODY GOT WAY BETTER GUNS). BUT I DID GET A FUCKIN DOPE ASS EXECUTION, THIS DUDE EVEN MESSAGED ME LIKE "WOW NICE KILL MAN" LOL.

COOL STORY BRO