Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2010
loved both of them.

the zombie one is kinda hard cuz when you shoot the zombies you dont get alot of ammo like the other one so i used a code for the ammo lol

took me forever to get into mexico. i thought you kept having to find people but all i had to do was go kill all the big foots than i could do the train thing into mexico.

i didnt like how the main game ended so next time i play im gonna switch games before the end and act like zombies just happend after you got home lol

Jan 12, 2006
loved both of them.

the zombie one is kinda hard cuz when you shoot the zombies you dont get alot of ammo like the other one so i used a code for the ammo lol

took me forever to get into mexico. i thought you kept having to find people but all i had to do was go kill all the big foots than i could do the train thing into mexico.

i didnt like how the main game ended so next time i play im gonna switch games before the end and act like zombies just happend after you got home lol
lol i hated the ending too! reminds me of training day hate watching the end to that movie.